HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle Empty
PostSubject: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:58 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:58 am

Dirty thug Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:59 am

Man, ban this nigga. NAH
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:10 am

He's literally taking the second step before he even touches Rodgers the first time. Watch his upper body move backward with first step and move behind foot. He was always going to take a second step back. Fuck that's funny. Clearly not intentional in full speed. Not even debatable.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:23 am

How is it clearly not intentional when 1) he knew Rodgers was falling behind him, 2) he's moving backwards awkwardly, & 3) he's putting more weight down on him after he steps down on it.

Maybe not intentional? Sure. But CLEARLY not intentional? NAH It looks bad on his part and that's before you consider his history. I get what you mean on assuming the worst as there's no proof, but it does look bad, period.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:02 am

Man, those Lions are the dirtiest team in the league. Raiola & Suh Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:05 am

Swaggy B wrote:
Dirty thug Bruh......

Why is he a thug? Is it cause he's....BLACK?  nervous
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:22 pm

No, we know Burdur isn't racist. You on the other hand are so, if you say that word, that'll be the assumption.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:55 pm

It was a dirty play cause you see him step off his other foot when he steps on Rodgers (For the second time) putting all his weight on him. Then walking away not giving two fucks about it. Did intend to do some damage IMO. You know when you are stepping on somebody, when you you realize it, you try getting your foot off where as he put his entire weight into the leg.

Nigga got himself suspended, Murray about to run circles around that defense NAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Fabulous wrote:
It was a dirty play cause you see him step off his other foot when he steps on Rodgers (For the second time) putting all his weight on him. Then walking away not giving two fucks about it. Did intend to do some damage IMO. You know when you are stepping on somebody, when you you realize it, you try getting your foot off where as he put his entire weight into the leg.
Yeah That Speaking from experience, if i'm moving backwards and I accidentally bump into someone or step on someone's foot, I instinctively turn around or get off the person's foot. He made no effort to get off his leg. That's what leads me to believe that he had bad intentions. The first step i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, beacause it's almost impossible for him to know where Rodgers was at, but after he stepped on him the 2nd time, it just doesn't look like an accident.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Dumbass nigga. And is Raiola gonna still be suspended? Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Nah, he's back next week. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Yeah, his non-reaction to it was definitely the worst thing he could've done. Should've at least sold it as an accident. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Yall are in denial about how walking works. "He put his weight on the foot" How else was he supposed to take a step away? Float? Fall backwards?

When they zoom in on his legs you get half the picture. His upper body and thus his entire momentum was taking him back.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:14 pm

C'mon that was blatantly intentional. No amount of bias can hide that. Funny
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Man, if he would have acknowledged stepping on A-Rod and apologized like a normal person would, I would have given him the benefit of the doubt. But he just kept on walking as if nothing happened and as if he didn't even know he stepped on someone.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Still true though....

Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle U935w
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:10 am

Señor L.O.B. wrote:
Man, if he would have acknowledged stepping on A-Rod and apologized like a normal person would, I would have given him the benefit of the doubt. But he just kept on walking as if nothing happened and as if he didn't even know he stepped on someone.
Same

I just CAN'T give him the benefit of the doubt seeing his reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:21 am

You can't judge someone on how they act in the aftermath of something they expect to happen based on what you think is normal. You don't know how HE normally behaves in that situation and thus, again, you're ASSUMING guilt through faulty logic.

Bill Polian and Mike Pereira both have stated it doesn't look intentional. You're all just prejudice. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:23 am

And THEY HIT MATT FOUR TIMES IN THE HEAD AFTER A PLAY.

And it's not fucking intentional? Are you kidding me? Not one of them are excusable. They were TRYING to hurt our QB, and those fucking scumbags have the nerve to accuse Suh? Horse shit.

Either everyone gets the benefit of the doubt, or no one does. Picking and choosing is prejudice, end of story, and it's supposedly not accepted behavior in this country. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:37 am

Ian, even I acknowledged your point. But to act like his previous incidents don't count as we judge this is just delusional. Of course they count towards his credibility, and it is not faulty logic. In fact, i'm basing most of it from what I see on the video, which is him putting his entire weight on Rodgers leg, it just doesn't look like an accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle   Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle Empty

Back to top Go down

Ndamukong Suh Steps On Aaron Rodgers' Ankle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1