HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dean Ambrose Reveals Why His FCW Angle With Mick Foley Didn’t Happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dean Ambrose Reveals Why His FCW Angle With Mick Foley Didn’t Happen Empty
PostSubject: Dean Ambrose Reveals Why His FCW Angle With Mick Foley Didn’t Happen   Dean Ambrose Reveals Why His FCW Angle With Mick Foley Didn’t Happen EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:24 pm

- Dean Ambrose, during his appearance on the Talk is Jericho podcast, discussed his brief online feud with Mick Foley that occurred while he was an FCW talent. Ambrose said that the storyline, which started via various brief encounters outside of WWE events, was scrapped because Foley couldn’t get cleared medically to compete.

“It was going to be a real thing,” said Ambrose. “That was the start of it. It was my idea, something that I pitched. I’m of the generation who watched Mick Foley fall off stuff, and on the indies people are falling off ladders and getting hurt. I did a lot of hardcore stuff before I got here [the WWE]…The dirt sheets starting biting on it. I went up to [Foley] while he was signing autographs, people were filming on their phones and had no idea who I was.”

He added that in terms of it never reaching fruition, “I was pretty bummed, I thought that was the one perfect moment. But it gave me buzz.”
Back to top Go down

Dean Ambrose Reveals Why His FCW Angle With Mick Foley Didn’t Happen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1