HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 Empty
PostSubject: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:48 am

TNA sent out the following press release today, officially confirming that former WWE announcer Josh Matthews will be joining Impact Wrestling as the new lead commentator in 2015.

JOSH MATHEWS TO JOIN IMPACT WRESTLING ANNOUNCE TEAM

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (December 18, 2014) – TNA, today, announced seasoned broadcaster Josh Mathews will join Taz to form the new IMPACT WRESTLING announce team. With Mathews doing play-by-play and Taz color-commentary, the new IMPACT WRESTLING announce team will debut during the LIVE broadcast of IMPACT WRESTLING on Destination America from New York City on Wednesday, January 7 at 9/8c.

“Josh Mathews is a dynamic talent who brings great energy and experience to commentating,” said John Gaburick, TNA’s Executive Vice President of Television. “I’ve had the pleasure to work with Josh for many years and know he, alongside Taz, will captivate fans and enhance the viewing experience.”

Raised in Indiana, Mathews moved to New York as a teenager to pursue his professional wrestling career and quickly established himself as a leading voice in sports entertainment and professional wrestling.

“I was amped up when I heard the news Mathews would be joining me to announce IMPACT WRESTLING on Destination America,” said Taz. “Our goal is to be the best announce team in wrestling today, combining Mathews’ work ethic and experience with mine alongside the best roster in wrestling. I am looking forward to sitting next to my friend and new announce partner on January 7 in New York City.”

“I’m elated to join TNA and be the new voice of IMPACT WRESTLING alongside my friend and three-time World Champion Taz,” said Mathews. “I’d like to thank Dixie Carter and John Gaburick for this incredible opportunity. Mike Tenay is a legend in this business and I am humbled to build on the body of work he has established over the past 12 years on IMPACT. To have my voice attached to the amazing athletes who do what they do better than anyone in the world is a dream come true.”
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Gay.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:22 pm

I like Josh Matthews and I'm glad Mike Tenay will no longer be on TV.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:46 am

I love him.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Usman to watch Impact for the commentary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:24 pm

I was never blown away by any Josh Matthews (bar his random 20 seconds heel turn, which was hilarious), but he was always fine to listen to. Hopefully he comes into his own knowing he's the #1 guy.

Frankly, they could play the sound of a dog farting for two hours and it would be an improvement on Tenay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:38 pm

He was pretty decent on Smackdown, he was pretty decent when he was the Raw PBP guy during Lawler/Cole and their fed.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Maybe he could do better without someone like Vince in his ear all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015   TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Officially Announces Josh Matthews for Impact Wrestling Commentary Team in 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1