HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:01 pm

In an interview with the Sioux City Journal, Hulk Hogan said that he wants to get one more WWE title win before he retires. Here are highlights:

On returning to the WWE: “I crashed and burned. I decided to take a leap of faith and come back to where it all started. The WWE universe is a monster. With social media, it’s bigger than the NFL, the NBA and baseball, all together. Everything is moving at a faster pace and you’ve got to stay ahead of the curve.”

On wanting to return to the ring: “My ego explodes when I get around the wrestling ring. I get goosebumps. It’s like a hot car. I get the jones…and I want to be back. Triple H told me I’ve got nothing to prove but the last time I wrestled was not with this company and I want my legacy to end with the WWE.”

On one final match: “I weigh 295. I’m in really good shape and I’m training like I’m going to get in the ring. I’m like a convict given a life sentence. It could happen. Vince (McMahon, the WWE founder) said, ‘Never say never.’ And that’s what I want – one last match, one last run, one last title win, one last title retirement.”
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Fuck him, the old selfish motherfucker. He's 60 and he wants a title win. What a god damn selfish cock sucker.

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again FJBloTX
Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again Disgusted-oh-god-why

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again Oh-god-face

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again Dear+god+why+_2afa14669f7acfade6a7cf4c44585764

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again Oh+dear+god+_7a887935ba813d763916ddb3137af2d9

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again Dbry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:25 am

Funny Hulk Hogan shouldn't get shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:25 am

Come on, guys, he's a legend in the business and he can still-
Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again 580446173

Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:20 am

Well, they could've always bought TNA back then and make Hogan the longest reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
... that or revive some defunct title to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:59 am

Wtf..?

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:44 am

Thing is, this probably wouldn't devalue the WWE title right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Make a better Champion then Brock right now. I aint bothered Actually has appeared more then Brock.

But really no, even as a Hogan fan I wouldn't want Hogan to Champion because that means he would have to wrestle, which means he could get seriously hurt. Hogan's 2002 short run is good enough for me as his final World title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Hogan's been on television probably less than Brock has since he's been back so no.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Doesn't matter how long he's appeared.. it wouldn't make sense at all to give the title to him regardless..
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:43 pm

I'm up for this. Have Triple H win the title, then Sting wins it from him. Wrestlemania XXXII Sting vs. Hulk Hogan. Then Hogan holds it for a year before dropping it to Cena at the next WM.

Right?

...Right? suspicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Dead wrote:
Hogan's been on television probably less than Brock has since he's been back so no.

Hogan has appeared more on WWE TV since Brock has been champion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:58 pm

If he can get cleared to compete, I wouldn't be opposed to letting him have his last match with WWE. I can understand wanting to finish in the company that made you, and he probably deserves at least that much. Put him in a non-title spot with Cena or something, but the last thing the WWE title needs right now is to be put on Hogan, even if he relinquished it the next night (which would probably happen).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:09 pm

The Big Hulkamaniac Guy wrote:
Dead wrote:

Hogan has appeared more on WWE TV since Brock has been champion

He really hasnt. The only time i can think of Hogan being on television since Mania was for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to plug the Network. Probably was on television a grand total of 3-4 times.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Bull is such a hater.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:03 am

Yeah I hate brock, you hate Hogan. seems fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:08 am

No, you hate Brock cause hes not on television as champion
Hogan is hated because he wants to be in a spotlight he doesnt NEED to be in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:41 pm

I was talking overall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:56 pm

So am i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Well then sir, My hate for Brock goes deeper then this fucking stupid, worthless reign they gave Brock. I hate Brock because he is a bastard to him. He is a spoon fed undeserving fucker.

Doesn't matter what the fuck anyone said. I don't like him. Never have, never will. I'll give him he is a legit badass, but doesn't mean I have to like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:41 am

Now with that out of the way, let me get serious here. As much as Hogan fan I am, as much as I give him free passes. Which really he has earned imo. Besides it always funny listening to his tall tales. But nowadays it is getting kinda hard to defend him when he opens his mouth about stupid shit like this. Trying to work an angle with Austin or Cena. Talking about one more match and one more title run. Enough. If he fucking farts he could break his back, if he sneezes there goes his hip. And as awesome as a promo cutter Hogan once was...WAS...he is no longer that.

Hands down Hogan is the biggest name of all time in wrestling, there is no debate on that. No one can touch him when it comes to that. Rock? no because yes Rock is very largely known...but more as an Actor then a wrestler. But its time to move on from promoting yourself, its time to help the business that you help made but also help make you. Wrestling all together is in rough shape, and it needs all the main stream attention that it can get. Hogan is still a fucking huge name to this day, and he should be using that to talk about the great talents WWE has. How awesome Reigns is, how creepy Bray is, how under handed and unpredictable Seth is, How powerful Ryback is, how fucking nuts Dean is. But no Hogan keeps trying to get himself over. But the best way to get yourself over, is to put other people over.

I will always be a Hogan fan, nothing will ever change that. But its time for the future and the future needs all the fucking help it can get because WWE sure is doing a piss poor job as it is.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:11 am

Yeah That fuck Hogan

Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:03 am

"How awesome Reigns is" and you lost me Bruh......

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:48 am

The Big Hulkamaniac Guy wrote:
Well then sir, My hate for Brock goes deeper then this fucking stupid, worthless reign they gave Brock. I hate Brock because he is a bastard to him. He is a spoon fed undeserving fucker.

So was Hogan. From the time Hulkamania fucking started till his last WCW title run.

"Hands down Hogan is the biggest name of all time in wrestling, there is no debate on that. No one can touch him when it comes to that."

It's amazing how everyone says this but nobody realizes the fact that if it werent for the fans connecting to the whole concept of Hulkamania, Hogan wouldnt of been the star he is today. Period. He could of stayed a heel for the majority of his WWF run and nobody would of batted an eye. If Hulkamania would of flopped, Hogan flops, and it becomes the Roddy Piper show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again   Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Wants To Win WWE Title Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next