HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea for Ryback vs Rusev

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  Empty
PostSubject: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:03 pm

It seems like WWE will be running a concussion Angle with Ryback and will keep him off TV for awhile. This giving Rusev and Lana all the freedom to taunt the big guy while he is away. Lana could announce Rusev's entry into the royal rumble.
At the royal rumble, Rusev could be on fire. Tossing people out left and right. That is until Ryback returns. As they brawl, they could end up eliminating each other and continue to brawl up the stage.
At the next PPV Ryback and Rusev have their first match for the US title. However it ends in a DQ. This sets up for a rematch for WrestleMania and most likely adding a stip to their match.

Now there are two ideas they could do with this.

One makes sure Rusev can stay unpinned and not made to tap out but still take the title off of him. That being a flag match. Ryback can win the match, become champion, but Rusev and Lana can still say Rusev has never been pinned or made to submit.

The 2nd is just have Ryback be the one to end Rusev streak in a nodq match. Keeping Rusev strong tho, by having it take three shell shocks to put Rusev away. The final one can be through the announcers table.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:02 pm

I definitely could be wrong, but it sure seems like Ryback is going to be fed to Rusev. I think it's possible Ryback does eliminate him in the Royal Rumble though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:23 pm

Could most likely.

But like I said they could easily do a flag match between them. Gets Ryback a big WM win, but it doesn't hurt Rusev because he wasn't pinned or made to submit. So he can still be seen strong enough to send after Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:32 pm

I don't think a flag match helps anybody, because it's just such a dumb match type.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:34 pm

I do have to agree with that tho. Maybe a last man standing, with a Duck tape ending lol jk.

I hate seeing Ryback lose to Rusev and pretty much kill the momentum he was able to get back. But sadly it most likely going to happen, even tho its not "best for Business". Seriously if just ends to Cena being the one to do it, then what was the point of giving him that streak?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:08 pm

A loss doesn't have to kill your momentum. He just can't do the pass out angle. He's got to break out of the submission and force Rusev to cheat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:14 pm

If they can pull that off where Rusev had to cheat and that be the only way he can beat Ryback, then I will be ok with it. Tho It would be awesome to see Ryback with a championship for awhile.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:18 pm

If you wanna see Ryback as champion just watch old OVW videos Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:26 pm

face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:46 pm

But I am still in more favor of Ryback being the one to defeat Rusev. Because WWE needs another monster babyface around. Mark, Show, and Kane are old and its time for a new breed of monster. That being Ryback. Hell I would say Ryback and Rusev. Ryback being the monster face and Rusev being the monster heel. But once Rusev's streak ends tho...by ryback, reigns or Cena...will he have much of a leg to stand on? if Rusev is fed to Cena...will WWE do anything else with him? Or will he fall like so many other monsters before him?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 pm

I know people are saying he's going to be fed to someone at Wrestlemania but to me it seems like he's the next conquest of Reigns after he beats Lesnar at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Ryback vs Rusev    Idea for Ryback vs Rusev  Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for Ryback vs Rusev

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1