HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Gunn Says The Avengers And Guardians of the Galaxy Won’t Crossover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

James Gunn Says The Avengers And Guardians of the Galaxy Won’t Crossover Empty
PostSubject: James Gunn Says The Avengers And Guardians of the Galaxy Won’t Crossover   James Gunn Says The Avengers And Guardians of the Galaxy Won’t Crossover EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:05 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/james-gunn-says-the-avengers-and-guardians-of-the-galaxy-wont-crossover/

In an interview with Screen Junkies, James Gunn has said that it’s unlikely that The Avengers will team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy to take on Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War. This comes after comments that Josh Brolin made in which he said the film would be “Thanos against everyone”.

When asked how Age of Ultron would affect the Guardians sequel, Gunn said: “[We’re] trying to make [Avengers] effect it as little as possible. We really are separate from the Avengers, and I don’t think people should assume too many things about the Guardians play in all this. We have our own galaxy to take care of. We have our own galaxy to save. Earth is the Avengers’ province. Thinking that everything is going to come together in a perfect way is not necessarily the way it’s gonna happen.”

He also said that Star-Lord’s mentor Yondu (Michael Rooker) and Sean Gunn’s Kraglin would return for the sequel. He added: “Listen, Michael Rooker is my good friend. Where would I be without Michael Rooker by my side on a film project. I haven’t made a movie yet without him. Who knows? There’s a good chance we’ll see at least a little bit more Yondu…. And Kraglin, my brother! I love those ravagers, they’re one of my favorite parts of the movie.”

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 arrives on May 5, 2017. Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 debuts a year later on May 4.
Back to top Go down

James Gunn Says The Avengers And Guardians of the Galaxy Won’t Crossover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1