HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update On Sting Possibly Facing Triple H Or Undertaker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Update On Sting Possibly Facing Triple H Or Undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Update On Sting Possibly Facing Triple H Or Undertaker   Update On Sting Possibly Facing Triple H Or Undertaker EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:56 pm

- We noted before that there was still talk during Survivor Series weekend that Sting would be facing The Undertaker in his first match for WWE.

Then after Sting debuted at Survivor Series, word came out last week that Sting may end up wrestling more than one match for WWE but they were apparently building to a match against Triple H.

Rob Feinstein of RF Video, who has broken many scoops in the past, wrote several hours before Sting's debut that he heard The Undertaker wouldn't be facing Sting and that a match with Triple H was in the works. Feinstein wrote the following hours before Survivor Series:

"From what I been hearing I think Undertaker is done and the plans are for Sting and HHH at Mania...but anything can change but that is what I have been told"

Source: LordsofPain.net

Update On Sting Possibly Facing Triple H Or Undertaker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1