HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge name set for Survivor Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Huge name set for Survivor Series Empty
PostSubject: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:28 am

November 23, 2014 will become an important date in professional wrestling history as the answer to a trivia question: When did Sting make his first official appearance at a WWE live event?

The former NWA, WCW and TNA World champion is scheduled to appear at this Sunday's Survivor Series PPV in St. Louis, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

As of right now, he is only scheduled for the PPV and will not be appearing at this week's TV tapings.

Since making his debut in professional wrestling in 1985, Sting has never worked - ever - for Vince McMahon and WWE, although they have had discussions over the years.

One of the last true stars created by Jim Crockett Promotions in the late 1980s, Sting became "The Franchise" for World Championship Wrestling. Long synonymous with the WCW brand name, he worked for the company until it was shut down in March 2001 upon it's sale to WWE.

In the years that followed, Sting left the business to pursue other endeavors before working for TNA until the end of last year. Over the last few months, Sting branded WWE merchandise has been sold and Sting became a featured character in the new WWE 2K15 videogame. While he has appeared for interviews in different WWE projects over the last few months, until this weekend, he had yet to appear on a WWE live event.

That all changes Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:11 am

When it comes to Sting news, I'll believe it when I see it
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Yeah That

Although, if it is true, I would have much rather they did it in a different way rather than announce it beforehand. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:17 pm

As long as they dont announce WHY he's going to be there, it's good enough for me. Just saying "Sting may be here" is enough to get the hype going. Dont spoil who he interacts with etc.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:05 pm

I don't see it on WWE.com so I'm not getting myself excited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:24 pm

damn no gobbledy gooker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Well, considering Survivor Series will be free to watch over WWE Network, I'm not sure if I should believe it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Sting is coming back? Sick.
Back to top Go down
AKBOB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
AKBOB

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Yeah That

He's awesome
Back to top Go down
Doctor Canada
Show Opener
Doctor Canada

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:48 pm

It's all but confirmed at this point. I'm pumped to see Sting back, one of the GOAT's of wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge name set for Survivor Series   Huge name set for Survivor Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge name set for Survivor Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1