HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV Empty
PostSubject: Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV   Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:31 pm

A local advertisement/commercial for WWE Survivor Series is focusing on the feuds between Paul Heyman & CM Punk and Daniel Bryan & Randy Orton. This would seem to suggest that they will continue at least through November, when the PPV will be held in Boston. As of last week, that was the plan.

There is speculation that a classic Survivor Series elimination tag will take place for one of the feuds. While the most likely candidate is Team Orton vs. Team Bryan, there is also the option of CM Punk forming a team to take on Paul Heyman's guys. As of now, any talk of a classic elimination tag is just rumor and has not been confirmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV   Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:34 pm

so maybe there will be a couple of new guys joining up with Heyman. Maybe some Tag team from NXT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV   Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:37 pm

The Ascension?

I see Team Orton vs Team Bryan being like this:
Team Orton (Randy Orton, Damien Sandow & The Shield) and Team Bryan (Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry & The Big Show)
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV   Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:53 pm

^
Sounds legit, but I thought Henry was hurt again? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV   Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Didn't he come back though? Or if he got injured after his return, then idk. I don\'t know

Also yeah I could agree with Dead's prediction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV   Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:35 am

I feel like Cody's gonna become the surprise team member on Team Bryan, unless shenanigans happen/ed on RAW that let Cody back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV   Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Nate wrote:
^
Sounds legit, but I thought Henry was hurt again? I don\'t know
This PPV isnt for another 2 months...Henry can come back before then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV   Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Plans For The WWE Survivor Series PPV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1