Percy Harvin Traded to Jets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Percy Harvin Traded to Jets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percy Harvin Traded to Jets   Percy Harvin Traded to Jets - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:16 pm

That nigga Ian is racist. Assuming Geno can run just cause he's black. NAH Racist ass nigga

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Percy Harvin Traded to Jets   Percy Harvin Traded to Jets - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Yeah That

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Percy Harvin Traded to Jets   Percy Harvin Traded to Jets - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:08 am

Burdur Obama wrote:
EEYEN wrote:
Burdur can you explain why Vick couldn't do shit with Philly's loaded offense? Literally everyone that left there is better off right now. Andy Reid is on a team looking to go to back-to-back playoff appearances, the guys that stayed made Nick Foles look like Jesus. DeSean Jackson's catches per game is slightly down but his yards per reception is WAY up even playing with terrible Kirk Cousins, RGIII that still can't drive the ball, and Colt FUCKING McCoy....

I have no idea how you could possibly think Michael Vick in real life right now is better than Geno Smith. I don't know what he does any better. He's less accurate, gets through less reads, at this stage, he's a worse runner... I just don't get it. Is his leadership of not bothering to prepare for games the big thing that puts him over? Indifferent
He could do shit with Philly's loaded offense though. He had one great and another pretty solid season on that team. Really only had one bad year (and that was just a bad year for the team in general... crap defense (I mean the D usually wasn't good regardless) but also Shady was in a down year & then out that year. Vick wasn't bad at all last year either before getting hurt & replaced by Foles. The Eagles have improved drastically from an offensive standpoint with Chip Kelly & Shurmur and Foles is also a good QB yet not doing nearly as great this season so it's not like it's ridiculous to think Vick had a bad season with that team. Foles just had a crazy half of a year.

You can't judge Vick simply by his arm accuracy, he's not that kind of QB that's going to sit in the pocket and constantly make throws right on the money but he'll make plays in different ways. He has an explosive arm & makes plays on his own with his feet and he can do both regardless of whether he has a loaded offense or not. That's what Vick is known for, that's how Vick has succeeded in this league, and that's how he should be judged based on as an NFL QB.

He's not that accurate, Geno is more accurate but it's not a significant difference to put him over Vick for what Vick does. Geno isn't even that accurate, he's missing numerous targets almost every single game and a couple of them are just mind boggling. On the other hand, Geno can't make plays down the field the way Vick does and he can't draw defenses towards him because he's simply not a threat as a runner. And did you say Vick's a worse runner than Geno? Wtf..? Geno had 1-2 good scrambling plays last week and that was pretty rare to see. I wouldn't fault him for that cause that's not actually part of his game but how you gonna say he's a better runner than Vick??? His decision making is also horrible, especially when it comes to him scrambling... he'll constantly take it for 1-2 yard gains but then go for the pass when there's an open field in front of him. 2 specific plays... vs. the Packers we're up like 21-7 or whatever it was, in FG range & he can either take it himself for a small gain or just throw it away... really anything else than he did... instead he tries to fit it deep down field to his 3rd string TE, Sudfeld. Underthrown as well but I don't think it had a chance even if it was perfectly thrown. That went for close to a pick 6. Couple weeks ago, I think this was vs. Denver, we had a crucial 3rd down late in the game. He has room in front of him and had a guy open on a slant for the 1st down. Instead he throws sideways to Ivory. Throws it high too so obviously Ivory drops it, not that he was getting the 1st down regardless.

It's frustrating but overall I don't really think he's bad, just not very good or great (occasionally very bad, occasionally great... overall he's basically a "decent" QB). And Vick isn't great either, he's just had some occasionally great seasons and is just better than Geno for this team. He adds more dimensions to the offense, just doing it a little bit less accurately.

The only thing in fairness to Geno is that we truly have had a lack of weapons for him but I just haven't seen consistency in his throws regardless. So like I said, though, Geno gets a pretty fair shot now considering we have a bunch of teams we can legitimately beat & have Percy on the offense now.
Give Huh his turban back please NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Percy Harvin Traded to Jets   Percy Harvin Traded to Jets - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:46 am

NAH

You made me log in from work to post a NAH to that ridiculous statement. NAH

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Percy Harvin Traded to Jets   Percy Harvin Traded to Jets - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Huh passing around turbans and whatnot. NAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percy Harvin Traded to Jets   Percy Harvin Traded to Jets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Percy Harvin Traded to Jets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3