HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy ideas I get while working #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Crazy ideas I get while working #1 Empty
PostSubject: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:54 am

So I don't usually do this, but I feel like writing it, instead of not being able to discuss it with anyone. The other day I was on my lunch break and decided to read the Raw results where I found out that The Rock confronted Rusev(As you all know, I'm a Rusev mark). So I rushed into the office and watched the segment, From that day till now, I've had an idea in my head, on how to push Rusev.

•Next week have Rusev beat Cesaro and R-Truth in a United States Championship number 1 contenders match.

•Rusev beats Sheamus at Hell In A Cell to become new champion.

•Rusev beats Sheamus again on the Raw after.

•Lead into a Team Rusev (Rusev,Cesaro,Goldust,Stardust & Bo Dallas) vs Team Sheamus (Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, The Uso's and Big Show) at Survivor Series.

•Team Rusev wins, with Rusev being the lone survivor.

•Rusev successfully defends the United States title at TLC against Sheamus in a submission match.

•New year begins with Lana stating Rusev will win the rumble and headline WM31.

•Two Raws before the Royal Rumble Rusev dominates a 10 man battle royal.

•Royal Rumble comes, and the final two are Rusev and Roman Reigns. Rusev throws Reigns over, thinking he eliminated him.

•The Rocks theme blasts, as Rusev stares up at the ramp at The Rock. Reigns recovers and quickly throws Rusev over and wins

•Rusev complains on the Raw after, and issues a match at WM against Rock.

•2 weeks later, they starting talking smack since Rock hasn't answered. Suddenly his theme plays, and he accepts the challenge.

•Elimination Chamber, Rusev beats Dolph Ziggler.

•WM31 Rusev and Rock go at it for 10-15 minutes. Rusev locks the accolade till Rock is out and the referee calls it. They celebrate as eventually the Rock gets back up and hits a Rock bottom on Rusev.

•Next few PPVs Rusev remains undefeated and defends the United States Championship.

•Rusev wins MITB and feuds with Cena for Summerslam.
--///

I know it isn't going to happen, but it was just a thought I had haha. Always got crazy ideas but never share em. Probably will post from now on.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:10 am

Like you said yourself it probably won't happen Funny

I'm not sure Rusev is a big enough name for Rock to come back to wrestle, let alone job to.

Crazy ideas I get while working #1 Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Stopped reading when you used the "music plays and guys becomes retarded" finish. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:49 pm

But that's WWEs signature D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:58 pm

That actually sounds good, except the fact that Rusev probably wont go over Rock.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Not sure I like the guys you've got on Team Rusev there (few too many Americans turning their backs on their own country, maybe one would work though - keep Dallas and swap the Dust Bros for someone like Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel?)

Most of it looks good though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Why would Cesaro team up with Rusev after being defeated by him? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:18 pm

cause Cesaro is a heel and hed need a foreign heel
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 am

To be fair I think Dust Bros works. Why would they give a damn about countries when they're intergalactic incest rangers?
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:55 am

Yeah That Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:38 am

Incest Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy ideas I get while working #1   Crazy ideas I get while working #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy ideas I get while working #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1