HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Tag Teams Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Three Tag Teams Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:48 pm

1. Fandango and Damien Sandow

Damien Sandow was recently paired with Fandango as an interpretive dancer, which gave me a great idea. Why not pair the holier-than-thou Sandow with Fandango? Sandow can come out with Fandango and berate the fans for not understanding/appreciating the arts.

2. Heath Slater and Bo Dallas

It can't be done right away, but I really like the potential if you stick with it. It'll take a month or two to build Heath to the right spot. He needs to get on the mic and bury Jinder, Drew, and Hornswoggle. He needs to announce that he's signed a big solo album and left the people holding him back in the dust. Over the next couple of months, he'll update the fans about his record, each time coming out in increasingly more swanking gear. He'll say that his album can't be kept in stores because it causes riots and that now he's as big as Elvis. Of course, he'll be lying, but one person will believe bolieve in him: Bo Dallas. Bo Dallas will become like a fanboy of sorts, going around with Heath like a starstruck fan. They'll form a tag team where Heath is once again made to look very weak - but they win anyway because of the strength of Bo Dallas. Heath will use obviously dirty tactics, but Bo Dallas will deny video evidence and continue putting over Heath Slater as a god-like figure that can do no wrong. This has sooo much potential.

3. Tyson Kidd and Sami Zayn

I like Sami Zayn. Let's get that out of the way. His character, his size, and his talent all point in him being a career midcard 'fun' babyface like Kofi Kingston. With that said, the question must be asked: What is more valuable? A good tag team, or a good mid-card face? Well, right now Sami can carry Tyson Kidd in the personality department and they're both excellent workers. Also, until Tyler Breeze hits the main roster, WWE won't have a real Canadian presence, but these two, booked as a strong babyface tag team, could create one. When it runs out of momentum, Sami Zayn can be broken off as the same babyface he could become without the tag team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:13 pm

I like all three of them, could really shape up the division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:04 am

Middle one.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:51 am

You leave Heath Slater alone Mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:55 am

Tell me again why McIntyre was fired and not Slater? Neutral
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 am

^ Because Heath's in the JBL and Cole show? Same reason Ryder isn't released yet Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:24 am

2's name would be The Rock and Bo Express. YO
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 am

Frenchie wrote:
^ Because Heath's in the JBL and Cole show? Same reason Ryder isn't released yet Shaking Head

Aksana was in it every week?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Tag Teams Ideas   Three Tag Teams Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Tag Teams Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1