HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Jake Roberts Update: Loses 81 Pounds Due to Illness and More, Will He Be Able to Wrestle Again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Latest Jake Roberts Update: Loses 81 Pounds Due to Illness and More, Will He Be Able to Wrestle Again? Empty
PostSubject: Latest Jake Roberts Update: Loses 81 Pounds Due to Illness and More, Will He Be Able to Wrestle Again?   Latest Jake Roberts Update: Loses 81 Pounds Due to Illness and More, Will He Be Able to Wrestle Again? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

Jake “The Snake” Roberts has posted the following health updates on Twitter:

“227lbs. All the way from 308lbs how sweet is that? Granted pneumonia not a good way to achieve but I’m still taking it.”

“Unbielevable weekend having two of my daughters taking care of me. Also took some time to scratch the past and try to soothe the wounds.”

“Don’t think I can ever get back n ring. I have came a long ways n last two years and know how hard it is to get ready and how easy to lose”

“My heart screams hell yes. The health issues big concern. The fear of doing anything that would cost me the chance to play w grandchdren!!!”
Back to top Go down

Latest Jake Roberts Update: Loses 81 Pounds Due to Illness and More, Will He Be Able to Wrestle Again?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1