HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement   Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:47 pm

During an appearance on Ring Rust Radio, which you can listen to at this link, TNA star Kurt Angle revealed he will be making a big contract status announcement in two weeks.

Angle had the following to say:

“Well right now I’m not at liberty to say where I’m going but I will tell you I’m going to do the right thing for me and my family. I am in the process of structuring a deal and I do have a company in mind. I haven’t said yes because I want to make it a public thing with the company and myself. I can’t really say who it is or where I’m going but I can tell you it’s going to happen in the next two weeks before my contract is even up. I won’t be wrestling until January but there will be a signing in the next couple of weeks.”

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ringrustradio
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement   Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:48 pm

He's gonna show up at Wrestle Kingdom! panic
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement   Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:59 pm

TJ wrote:
He's gonna show up at Wrestle Kingdom! panic
Celebrate

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement   Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Why is he making an announcement 2 weeks before his contract is up? If he's not staying with TNA then whoever made him a contract offer can be accused of tampering because his contract now isnt up yet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement   Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle to Make Big TNA Contract Status Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1