HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE   Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Kurt Angle was the guest on this week’s MMA Hour, hosted by Ariel Helwani, and the following are a few highlights from his appearance. You can watch the full interview below:

Angle revealed his contract with TNA is for 40 dates over the course of one year. On sticking with TNA, Angle had the following to say:

“They gave me everything I wanted and more, and that’s why I stayed. They were very loyal. I can’t do enough to repay them. The old man can still go, but not as many nights per year.”

On how much longer he plans to wrestle and possibly returning to WWE, Angle had the following to say:

“If I do go one more year, I’ll hang it up. Where I am now, I’m happy going out the way I’m doing it. I’ve had a great career in WWE and TNA. I can honestly say I’ve had a better career in TNA. If I decide to go to WWE next year, that will be my last year, but I’m happy where I’m at.”
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE   Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:33 pm

God, he's talking about going to the WWE already <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE   Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Man im fucking tired of reading him say he may or may not go back to WWE. You had your chance a few months ago, Kurt, and you didnt go. Either shut the fuck up and stay loyal to TNA or actually do whatever WWE wanted and go there. God damn.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE   Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Or maybe WWE is uninterested in Angle. He has had a lot of issues while in TNA.

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE   Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:03 pm

They were apparently semi interested in him a few months ago
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE   Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:20 pm

I don't care if they were interested or not, I'm just bored to hell of him going on about it...and then always resigning with TNA. <_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE   Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:00 pm

I think Kurt keeps mentioning WWE because it helps keep him and TNA in the news, even if it's just dirtsheets.

Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE FJBloTX
Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE   Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Talks TNA Contract Details, Retirement & Possibly Returning to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1