HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S3 | ??? - "I'm Back"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" Empty
PostSubject: S3 | ??? - "I'm Back"   S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:11 am

DUE: Friday, September 19th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Pain and Endure
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: S3 | ??? - "I'm Back"   S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Inside the Mandalay Bay Center in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada sits over seventy thousand XWA fans as they prepare themselves for the epic encounter between Riley Williamson and Danny Diamond in a grueling Sixty Minutes in Hell match for Diamond's Xtreme Wrestling Association Heavyweight Championship of the World. But as the fans start to hype themselves up for the clash of the century, the lights in the arena start to flicker on and off and a large crash sound buzzes throughout the arena, leaving fans in wonder and some of them scared shitless. They all turn their attention to the jumbo tron that lays on top of the entrance stage. Appearing on the screen is an iron dragon flying across the marvelous city of Las Vegas and eventually lands on top of the Mandalay Bay Center. The dragon is then crushed by one gigantic sword, split in half as it's blood covers the camera shot. The screen is red.

|Cedar| "Whatever that was just crushed that dragon like a government mule!"

|Miles| "I don't even know what the hell that is."

As a smiley face is drawn onto the screen, presumably with whatever slayed the dragon's fingerprints. Suddenly the lights in the arena go pitch black, not a single ray of light appears in the arena as everybody is left confused as to what's going on. Is this a zombie apocalypse? Are we in Kansas, Dorothy? With the darkness surrounding the entire building, heavy breathing emerges over the speaker systems startling everybody. The breathing gets louder every second as a maniacal laugh emerges between each breath. That is until all sounds in the place stop once more, the screen lighting up once again to show an empty grungy hallway with nothing in sight.

|Cedar| "What the hell is going on here?"

The hallway begins to form in static as a dark image appears at the end of said hall, almost human shaped. The shadow comes closer and close to reveal a man in a hood with a katana in hand. His mouth the only thing visible as he smiles sadistically. His smile turns into yet another maniacal laugh before the screen turns to black once more. The flood lights in the arena have now turned on, and with very minimal light that we have, the fans are obviously in a state of being confused but wanting to know what in the blue hell is going on with their lives in danger. Some of the pubescent bearded males in the arena cheer on as the children look to their parents in fear. This is their nightmare.

The silence in the building is cut as a very loud and blaring song hits over the speakers, music that is unfamiliar to the XWA fans. The XWA fans who seem to be happy knowing that they are not deaf from whatever has happened.

The music continues to play very loudly as the lights come back on, only to be revealed as a color of crimson. The crimson flashing all throughout the arena until the spotlights all turn themselves to the top of the entrance ramp. One by one, little by little, we get the chance to see a figure standing in the light with his arms outstretched and his head titled back. A katana sword in one hand and a microphone in the there. The figure stands there for a good minute until he brings his head back down and his eyes fixated on the Xtreme Wrestling Association ring. He walks slowly to the ring, and with the lights not as bright as they can be, nobody can recognize who it truly is behind the sword.

|Cedar| "Why does he have a damned sword?"

|Miles| "I heard those things make good ball scratchers, Ted. They really kill the itch."

The music comes to complete stop as the lights in the arena slowly fade back to normal as the man in the ring smiles while holding his sword up into the air. With some internet fans cheering him on behind him, the man finally brings the microphone to his mouth. Breathing heavily at first, followed by the laugh, until he decides it's time to reveal this whole charade.

|???| "I'm back!"

The fans and the announcers are left confused as they have no clue who this supposed 'returnee' truly is. He has bright blue eyes and his long black hair has now covered one his eyes. An intense glare forms on his face as he looks out into the crowd.

|???| "The last time you saw me was a different time. A time that had no Hope. No heartbreak. A time without Silence. That was a time where a Nest was formed, and a Nest was strong. Where my Nest proved each and every single one of you wrong! I was Solomon Crow. I was the man behind the Nest and I was the man behind what Riley Williamson has become today. WHETHER HE LIKES TO ADMIT IT OR NOT! Had it not been for me, he wouldn't have had the satisfaction of putting somebody through glass. He wouldn't know the feeling of sadistically dragging salt into somebody's wounds.

He wouldn't have been ready for the contents of his match later tonight."

The now identified Solomon Crow now leans back into a corner, holding his katana up high with a sick smile on his face.

|Solomon Crow| "This right here in my hand is the end of all of this. All of the bullshit spread by those assholes in the back. All of the propaganda spewed into your ears each and every single week. Solomon Crow wasn't able to fix this the last time. Solomon Crow wasn't able to do what he promised the last time he showed up into this place and tried to make buddies in the back to eventually get what he wants. You know what? Fuck Solomon Crow. Fuck him and everything he wanted to be. Because Solomon Crow doesn't exist anymore. I am no longer Solomon Crow. I am Genghis fucking Vaughan!"

The man slashes the ring mat with a swift deliverance of a sword attack. A sick smile constantly formed on his face as he begins to laugh maniacally once more. However, he stops dead in his tracks and looks directly into the camera, like a cold blooded killer.

|Genghis Vaughan| "The XWA has lived by the sword for too long now. And now, I'm going to do things my way. By myself. And it's time for this place to die by the sword!"

He stands there smiling, holding his sword high up into the air. He is Genghis fucking Vaughan, and he is here to hurt any motherfucker that's in his way. And with that note, we head to an advertisement break for Totino's Pizza Rolls or something.

S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" NZlgZW3
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: S3 | ??? - "I'm Back"   S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Solomon Crow is back?!? OMG!

I mean...Genghis Vaughn. I aint bothered

Nice to see him back, but in a more Barbarian way. Really am interested to see where you go with this, and where Genghis goes from here. good job
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S3 | ??? - "I'm Back"   S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:41 am

S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" Vince-vaughn-picture-1
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S3 | ??? - "I'm Back"   S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:08 am

^ Was thinking the exact same thing Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S3 | ??? - "I'm Back"   S3 | ??? - "I'm Back" Empty

Back to top Go down

S3 | ??? - "I'm Back"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1