HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:56 pm

- According to The Wrestling Observer (via WrestleZone), Bobby Lashley's future as TNA World Champion is reportedly in doubt. First of all, Lashley is not advertised for the TNA Bound For Glory PPV in Japan. Bound for Glory is traditionally TNA's biggest PPV of the year, and the TNA World Title is always defended at the show.

There is talk that TNA doesn't want to commit to advertising Lashley until after his MMA fight tomorrow night at Bellator 123. If Lashley were to lose in his return to MMA, TNA could take the title off of him at the next set of tapings Bethlehem, PA and go in a different direction.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/334195/Bobby-Lashleys-Future-as-TNA-World-Champion-Reportedly-in-Question.htm#Xfj0DQOTpqkfO3FH.99
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:55 pm

<_<
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:43 am

That's so stupid. Shaking Head

So the next MMA fight he loses, he gets the TNA Title stripped from him? face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:15 am

He won his fight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:02 pm

TNA World Champion Bobby Lashley made his return to MMA and his Bellator debut tonight on SpikeTV, and he defeated Josh Burns, improving Lashley’s MMA record to 11-2.

Lashley defeated Burns via submission with 1:06 left in the second round of the fight, after dominating most of the match.

After the fight, Lashley had the following to say regarding his Bellator debut bout:

“I wanted to do more with my striking, but I always gotta go to my go-to [wrestling],” Lashley said after the fight. “I’ve gotta keep moving forward, I had a pretty good camp this time. There’s no time off, I’m going right back into camp. I’ve got some big training camps coming up, so I’m just going to keep going and seeing what Bellator hands me next.”
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:29 pm

MMA fights are few and far between. He'll definitely have lost the belt by the next time he has one.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Plus, although it was a stupid concept, I can see why they'd try to do that.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:38 pm

I had no idea Lashley was champion... So basically TNA's answer to Lesnar? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:40 pm

^ Bobby Won it way before Brock. And Bobby actually appears on TV more then just once a month.

I hope his next fight won't be for a long time. Bobby Lashley is a beast of a world champion in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:14 pm

I haven't heard him say one word....not one fucking word coming out of his mouth since he's been champ. It's all been MVP doing the talking for him; TNA's equivalent to Paul Heyman (if you really want to compare MVP to Heyman).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question   Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Lashley’s Future as TNA World Champion Reportedly in Question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1