HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby Lashley as Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bobby Lashley as Champion Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 am

For those who have watched TNA in the past number of weeks, how do you feel about Bobby Lashley as TNA World champion?

Me: I think Bobby has been the best TNA World Champion in some time. He is booked strong, he's booked like a big deal, and he winning cleanly as a monster champion. I'm loving Bobby as champion and hope they keep the belt on him for sometime. Idk who he could end up dropping to. Maybe Bobby Roode, but idk yet. But Bobby as TNA world Champion has been on of the best ideas TNA has come up with in a long time.

Only thing I dislike is the fact he will be in a MMA fight pretty soon. Even if they put him against a chucky loser like Batista had to fight. In MMA anyone can beat anyone at anytime. So it would look real shitty on TNA's part if Bobby their world champion gets knocked out in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 am

The MMA thing is bullshit. Why TNA keep going down that road, I'll never know...at least Lashley is a wrestler first and foremost, however.

That aside, Lashley has been pretty good tbh. MVP as his mouthpiece is working really well and TNA taking the gamble to turn Lashley heel was something that's worked out perfectly. He can now destroy people, hence his nickname "The Destroyer", without having to say a word on the mic...or at least he only has to say very minimal words about how he's going to end his opponent. Then he gets the job done in the ring without any shenanigans from MVP or Kenny King.

They are doing this for a reason too - because when he does finally lose it, it'll be a huge deal in the company. And he'll hold it all the way to Bound for Glory, mark my words, and he'll be dropping it to Bobby Roode...who is arguably the last really good TNA Champion they've had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:07 am

Austin Aries I can say is still good enough
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 am

Ah yes, he was a good champion too.

He'll be facing Kurt Angle come BfG though, me thinks, if Kurt resigns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:19 am

yeah most likely if Kurt is on his way out
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Is Bobby Roo a bath turd? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Bobby....ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:21 pm

I personally think Lashley's doing great as a champion. He really looks like a real threat now. I also saw his match against Jeff Hardy, that was sick! Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Dat' bump on the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:02 pm

If Bobby Lashley loses the MMA fight, they can always use that as an excuse for an angle on him to drop the TNA World Title to someone else.

Then he will be "helped" to win it back somehow.

... I still don't understand what kind of fetish the TNA Creative has with MMA being crossed with them... It just hurts them more than it can help x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 pm

its TNA management that deals with the wrestling/MMA crossover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:11 pm

^That's how much TNA made me care about them. Creative and Management have been equally shitty, I cant tell who makes the decisions anymore :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley as Champion   Bobby Lashley as Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Lashley as Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1