HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? Empty
PostSubject: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:08 pm

WWE.com has a new poll asking fans who made the biggest mistake on Raw last night. The options are as follows:

-Triple H for questioning John Cena’s ability

- AJ Lee for putting her hands on the Divas Championship

- Rusev for attacking Mark Henry

-Heath Slater shoving the bunny

With the voting at about 10,000, Slater has 37 percent of the votes. Triple H is second with 33 percent and Rusev is at 22 percent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Where's the 5th option for "writing another bad show"?
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:19 pm

It looks as though they're trying to make Cena an underdog, AGAIN. This angle is so old, stale and not believable in any way.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:36 am

Yeah That

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:17 am

Yeah, I've got a feeling that angle won't work too long at all.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:42 am

Cena IS the underdog. Funny
He's facing Brock fucking Lesnar, the guy that jobbed him in the main event of SS, how is he not the underdog?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:47 am

He shouldn't be. He beat Brock before. It's too late to try and do this IMO.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:06 am

He beat Brock on his first match back. Now he's facing the Brock that ended the streak (ugh), the Brock that jobbed him at Summerslam, the Brock that has decimated everyone. He is the underdog.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:25 am

Yeah Brock beat an old man. What a badass Rolling Eyes

I can get Brock beating Cena but he shouldn't have been jobbed out.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:56 pm

"an old man" *is actually The Undertaker*
WTF? Rolling Eyes

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:08 pm

I agree with Razor. Cena is the under dog. He has to be. However, he won't "raise to the occasion" or whatever is on his shirt. He's going to lose, again. Badly. Again. It's a storyline.

What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? FJBloTX
What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:37 pm

When you take a beating like that from someone who was so dominant back in WWE's Ruthless Aggression Era- the same someone who has said that if he hadn't left, John Cena would have never made a name for himself, storyline-wise, you're gonna have doubters. The match was dubbed as thee most one-sided match in WWE History. It's a way to make Brock Lesnar look so strong and so dominant that the top face of the company can't even beat him. It's a way to sell that theory that Brock Lesnar has over John Cena dubbed "If I never left...". Brock Lesnar is Super Cena's kryptonite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Sorry, but Cena is not the underdog. Every single feud he's been in, he's always perceived as some kind of underdog who has to climb mountains just to obtain a victory. The whole thing with Bray Wyatt had him looking like an underdog, yet who came out the winner in that feud? John Cena. He's cutting promos saying Lesnar is the biggest rematch of his career yet just last year The Rock was his biggest rematch of his career and he won that one too. I can remember all of 2012 had him doing promos like his mother had just died, his career was in turmoil....yet he was winning EVERY SINGLE PPV FEUD with the exception of Punk
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Dead wrote:
Sorry, but Cena is not the underdog.

Yes he is.

Dead wrote:
Every single feud he's been in, he's always perceived as some kind of underdog who has to climb mountains just to obtain a victory.

Literally no other feud matters to the discussion of whether he's the underdog in THIS feud. Yes, John Cena is REALLY successful in kayfabe, but Brock beat the shit out of him three weeks ago. In kayfabe the win Cena has was put into context by Heyman the same way people put into context Cena's loss to Bryan. "He was hurt so he didn't REALLY win clean." So Brock has a destruction win and Cena has a dusty win. Brock is clearly the favorite.

Dead wrote:
The whole thing with Bray Wyatt had him looking like an underdog, yet who came out the winner in that feud? John Cena.

When did he look like an underdog? When he won every match and all of Bray Wyatt's "successes" were due to the numbers advantage?

Dead wrote:
He's cutting promos saying Lesnar is the biggest rematch of his career yet just last year The Rock was his biggest rematch of his career and he won that one too.

In kayfabe he was the underdog in that feud as well, but everyone knew what outcome was coming.

Dead wrote:
I can remember all of 2012 had him doing promos like his mother had just died, his career was in turmoil....yet he was winning EVERY SINGLE PPV FEUD with the exception of Punk

Again, yes, Cena has been booked strongly in the past... but he's definitely the underdog. For you to say he's not the underdog you're saying Brock Lesnar is, who just murdered him in the ring, beat the streak, hasn't had a loss in over a year, all losses were expunged by Heyman when he said they were all because of his real life injury.

What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? FJBloTX
What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Cena is the underdog but I really could care less about the feud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?   What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was WWE’s Biggest Raw Mistake?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1