HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drew Galloway Says It Was a Good Time For Him to Leave WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Drew Galloway Says It Was a Good Time For Him to Leave WWE  Empty
PostSubject: Drew Galloway Says It Was a Good Time For Him to Leave WWE    Drew Galloway Says It Was a Good Time For Him to Leave WWE  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:11 pm

- Drew Galloway did an interview with STV Scotland discussing his WWE career. Check out the highlights:

On being Vince McMahon's "Chosen One" in WWE: "That has never happened before and will never happen again, Vince endorsing someone like that. I could never be unhappy in the WWE. No matter what they give you. As a kid, I'd have been happy to be Dumpster Droese. But I have big goals. After Vince said what he did, I was always planning on being the best in the world. I'm not happy if I'm not being creatively fulfilled and contributing what I know I could."

On leaving WWE and his character now: "It was a good time to separate - I can try out new avenues like TV and film, someone said I should try out for Game of Thrones because I look like those guys. My character at the moment is me. It's like the Chosen One, but that's still a bit too much like the Scottish Terminator for me. If it works or not, it will be on my own merit."

On pro wrestling's naysayers: "There are always going to be people who give it a bad rap. I'd challenge anyone in entertainment to be given their lines at the last second, do their own stunts and only have one take to get it right." 

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/333754/Drew-Galloway-Says-It-Was-a-Good-Time-For-Him-to-Leave-WWE.htm#9yOH8sVABJZGitTw.99
Back to top Go down

Drew Galloway Says It Was a Good Time For Him to Leave WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1