HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drew Galloway Discusses The Rising, His Time in TNA So Far, Wanting to Become the TNA World Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Drew Galloway Discusses The Rising, His Time in TNA So Far, Wanting to Become the TNA World Champion Empty
PostSubject: Drew Galloway Discusses The Rising, His Time in TNA So Far, Wanting to Become the TNA World Champion   Drew Galloway Discusses The Rising, His Time in TNA So Far, Wanting to Become the TNA World Champion EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:38 am

TNA star Drew Galloway was recently interviewed in The UK and below are some highlights. You can check out the full interview in the video player included:

On how he is finding his time in Impact Wrestling so far:

“I’m finding it awesome, it’s a great working environment, everybody is so passionate about wrestling and making the company succeed, especially with the move to Destination America, the network being so behind the product.”

On his Impact Wrestling debut:

“It was the last possible second, I flew to Scotland to do a show for ICW on the Sunday, on the Monday I had a bunch of missed calls from a Tennessee number, I thought I knew nobody from Tennessee and threw my phone away, checked my phone again and Tommy Dreamer had messaged me saying can you pick up the phone, TNA would like to talk to you, I had no goals being back on worldwide TV so soon after finishing with WWE, all I’ve wanted to be is Drew Galloway, and as soon as I got into TNA I thought it was really cool.”

On The Rising:

“I knew Mica before Impact Wrestling, we wrestled in developmental together, he is an awesome guy from an incredible heritage and Eli I had never met before, he’s a passionate confident guy, there a couple of guys I’m proud to have by my side.”

On wanting to become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion:

“I’ve got some short term goals, but 100% if you’re not looking at the world title then you shouldn’t be in wrestling, I’m not there to make up the numbers I’m there to eat them up.”

Back to top Go down

Drew Galloway Discusses The Rising, His Time in TNA So Far, Wanting to Become the TNA World Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1