HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full House Revival Series in Development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Full House Revival Series in Development  Empty
PostSubject: Full House Revival Series in Development    Full House Revival Series in Development  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:31 pm

ABC is working on a revival of Full House. TV Guide reports that Warner Bros. is working on a new run for their famous twenty year-old series, which ran as part of ABC's "TGIF" block. 

The site notes that most of the show's original producers and cast members are on board, including John Stamos (Jesse), Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) and Andrea Barber (Kimmy). Bob Saget (Danny) and Dave Coulier (Joey) have also shown some interest. Creator Jeff Franklin would write the series.

Remakes of 1990s TV sitcoms are becoming more popular ideas now that Girl Meets World, the revival of Ben Savage's Boy Meets World, has been a ratings hit for Disney Channel. Boy Meets World was another part of the "TGIF" block during the mid-to-late 1990s. 

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/333276#bmvRuuF6wVzLIwoG.99
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Full House Revival Series in Development  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full House Revival Series in Development    Full House Revival Series in Development  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Damn, I'm excited for this if it happens.

But then again, I was excited for "Girl Meets World" but haven't watched it at all and heard from a friend that it's not even close to as good as Boy Meets World was. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

Full House Revival Series in Development

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1