HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Guardian 'won't be at Tokyo Game Show'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

The Last Guardian 'won't be at Tokyo Game Show' Empty
PostSubject: The Last Guardian 'won't be at Tokyo Game Show'   The Last Guardian 'won't be at Tokyo Game Show' EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:33 pm

The Last Guardian will not be on display at the Tokyo Game Show, Sony has revealed.

Asked by Eurogamer if the game would be shown at the upcoming event, Sony's Shuhei Yoshida replied: "I don't think so. Sorry."

He said that the development team is making great progress and that the company has a time frame in mind for when it plans to show more.

"I cannot confirm any timing because we are waiting for it to be in a state where we are happy that this is the game.

"We have a certain time frame in our mind, and the team is making great progress, but still not to the point that we can say that, here you go.

Yoshida said that the way it was engineered on PS3 didn't work, and that it was a mistake to originally assign the game a launch date.

"It has been totally re-engineered. They're still working on it. I've been seeing the progress," he added.

The Last Guardian was first revealed in 2009 but has seen a prolonged development with no sign of release.

The development status of the game was called into question following Fumito Ueda's departure from Sony.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

The Last Guardian 'won't be at Tokyo Game Show'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1