HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD Empty
PostSubject: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:30 pm

MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD 200px-MLB_14_The_Show_logoSpring 2014 (most likely between Feb 27 and March 10, 2014)

MLB 14: The Show is a Major League Baseball video game developed and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It is the 9th entry of the MLB: The Show franchise. Announced on November 4, 2013, the game will release in 2014 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and will make its Next-Gen debut on PlayStation 4.

Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera will be the featured athlete on the American cover.

Matt Vasgersian, Eric Karros, and Steve Lyons will do the play-by-play action.

With a new generation of consoles comes a new face for MLB The Show. Last year, you — the fan — voted on which superstar should be on the cover, and chose superstar Andrew McCutchen of the Pittsburgh Pirates. With this year’s iteration of The Show, we did something that’s never been done in video game history — we let the ball players vote.

Our cover athlete was chosen by his fellow players, by the opponents who compete against him day in and day out. Every player in the big leagues had the opportunity to nominate one player for this year’s cover, and earlier tonight at the 2013 Player’s Choice Awards on the MLB Network, the winner was revealed. We’re proud to announce that eight-time All-Star, 2012 American League Most Valuable Player, 2012 American League Triple-Crown Award winner, two-time Sporting News Player of the Year (2012, 2013), and the two-time Hank Aaron Award winner (2012, 2013), Detroit Tigers third baseman, Miguel Cabrera, will grace the cover of MLB 14 The Show.

MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD 10618130183_aa1c553ec7

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/04/mlb-14-the-show-coming-to-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-spring-2014/

Last edited by Huh on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:33 pm

there is no MLB 2k 14 this year, if anyone cares.

'MLB 2K' Series Cancelled After 2K Sports Doesn't Renew License

-------------------------

anyways....

i'm gonna buy MLB 14 the Show on the PS3 on the first day.... right now i only have mlb 10 the show

this shit will be awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:34 pm

So no MLB game for X-box users? Not that I care, I always get The Show on my PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:53 pm

http://fansided.com/2014/01/06/2k-sports-discontinue-mlb2k-video-game-series-mlb2k14/

inb4 EA gets the rights back to MLB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:55 am

I'll probably buy it for the Vita. I wish they would add Diamond Dynasty, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:32 am

update

the game will be released on April 1, 2014 for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

The PlayStation 4 version will be released in May 2014
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Bought this the day it came out. (before this, I only had MLB 10: the show)

Playstation 3

Review: It's legit. Really, really nice graphics. Brilliant on ps3, i wonder what its like on ps4.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Last baseball game I got was I think The Show 11. The Show is definitely better than MLB 2K but eh, not that big of a fan of the baseball games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 pm

yeah i wouldnt get it if you dont watch baseball much
casual fans will get frustrated, make sure you know most pitches and how they curve, etc

using the same team gets boring fast i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD   MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

MLB 14: The Show--- baseball game- PS4, PS3, PS Vita. THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1