HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam   Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:32 pm

WWE is planning some sort of backstage segment tonight that will feature veteran super-heavyweights Mark Henry and Big Show. The idea is that Henry and Show will form a working relationship, and possibly have a go at becoming WWE Tag Team Champions. They have worked together recently, having a match on Smackdown as the “World’s Largest Tag Team”, and neither big man has been used on WWE television in quite some time, so the angle would also make use of two of the company’s biggest underutilized talents.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam   Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Good idea. That's what they need to do. If they have no plans, make a tag team that can work out nicely, helps the division and helps them.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam   Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:46 pm

Meh. I hate the big man tag teams. They're going to bury the Usos.

Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam FJBloTX
Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam   Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:11 am

This obviously didnt happen
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam   Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:17 am

Just cause it didn't happen at Summerslam doesn't mean the idea isn't still there.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam   Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Segment Planned for SummerSlam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1