HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE's planned main event for Summerslam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

WWE's planned main event for Summerslam Empty
PostSubject: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:54 am

As of this writing, the scheduled main event for WWE SummerSlam in August will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Triple H. The news was first reported by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Rollins face turn?
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:47 pm

I think Triple H face turn and have a babyface authority for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:39 pm

HHH isnt turning face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:02 pm

I knew Rollins be turning face before the year was up. and him vs HHH sounds like it could be good. As long as Rollins goes over
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Why would they turn Rollins face? He's the top heel in the company. With Rusev injured, there aren't many top heels. The way Triple H has been acting on RAW makes me think he will turn face and we're still gonna have the Authority but they'll be babyface with Kane and J&J.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:25 pm

What about Lesnar?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Did someone delete my second post? <_<

Anywho face Authority would be awful. Having a large group in power as faces draws zero appeal. It's like trying to imagine the Corporation as faces back in the day...
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:15 pm

There's literally no way Rollins goes face. Unless WWE has officially lost their minds.

I could see them doing a HHH face turn to make this happen, though. That's what it kinda seems like they've built to... but not a big fan of that personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:18 pm

could be heel vs heel. I'm keen for that
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:30 am

You guys know it doesn't have to be a Face vs. Heel match, right?

Especially if "alignments aren't supposed to exist". It'll probably end up being two individuals who hate each other fighting it out, with the crowd siding with one of them for this match. And that person would probably be Rollins, if we're made to believe one of them "has to be a face".

Rollins is facing Lesnar at Battleground. Winning or losing is irrelevant. Rollins is going to be pissed at The Authority for making Lesnar his opponent. So then HHH/Rollins happens. We cheer for Rollins this one time. Maybe. Afterwards, win or lose against HHH, he'll go back to either "I AM THE BEST. I DID IT MYSELF. YEAH." or "I WAS SCREWED. IT WAS A JOKE." and he'll go back to his Heelish ways.

And HHH continues being a Heel regardless.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:18 am

I'm feeling like this won't be the "main event" but "a main event" as is the WWE style. I just find it impossible to believe Brock isn't walking out of Battleground without the belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE's planned main event for Summerslam   WWE's planned main event for Summerslam Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE's planned main event for Summerslam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1