HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. Empty
PostSubject: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:57 am

Hello everyone.

My circumstances have changed to a degree where I can't really be around the fed anymore, at least for quite a while. What a lot of people don't know is that things have been quite hard for me, though I never really talk about it. However, things have picked up in a big way, as far as work is concerned. I've started a new adventure, but have found myself with very little free time, and the free time I do get, I'm too exhausted to even consider writing.

Many of you may have noticed that lately, I have been quiet on the site. This is the reason. I sincerely apologise for leaving like this, but I feel that this is for the best, rather than dragging it on and on and on.

I've already told the team in the GM room, but I wanted to tell all of you, too. I'd like to apologise to Rob, Snoopz and Decep, as we had some plans for in the fed, and I hate that I have to bow out of them. I was really excited for them, but the reality is that I probably wouldn't have been much use through them with what I am doing now.

I would also like to thank everyone for letting me run the fed, even if it was for a short time. I hope to come back one day soon, but I can't be sure how soon that will be. Thank you for being great through the short time I was in charge, and thank you for producing some of the most entertaining matches and promos I've read while being in charge.

Thank you to all of you for being a great, weird little community. Funny

Hope to see you all soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:59 am

D: oh well, best wishes to you, Kani!
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:01 am

Thank you, man. I'm sorry that I have to leave while we have the tag belts.

Go and win that World Title for The Hopeful. Smile
Back to top Go down
FightGriffFight
Jobber
FightGriffFight

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:04 am

Good luck to you Kani. For the short time I've been here, you've been a pretty good GM. good job
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:07 am

Damn, man.  Crying or Very sad I know how this goes, it's why I left and didn't really come back for a year and a half or so. You've been a good GM and I was looking forward to working with you in the fed. I'm still hopeful (ha) to work with you in the future, but either way, I wish you the best of luck with everything. Take care on your new adventure.

Hello
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Kani noooooo. Sad
Man, this really sucks. But, I can completely understand. Real life comes first. I really hope you dont leave the forum though. Even if it's just for a bit, it'd be nice to have you drop in every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Damn Man, I hope to see you return soon. I hope you get everything situated
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Kani Sad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:35 pm

You're a hella nice guy dude, hope you come back soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Kanimaniac, hope you come back soon, buddy.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:05 pm

As always, it's been a pleasure. I don't know what you've been through, but I'm really happy to hear that things have picked up for you. You deserve the best my friend, take care. Smile
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 am

We'll miss you Kani. HOPEfully you'll come back soon! Sad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:34 am

It would have been nice for you to stick around longer so I could really sink my teeth into the forum while the fed was going strong. Hopefully Snoopz offers us some stability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.   I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm afraid this is goodbye, for a while.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1