HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | The Logging Crew - "If You're Afraid of the Wolves..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) PROMO | The Logging Crew - "If You're Afraid of the Wolves..." Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | The Logging Crew - "If You're Afraid of the Wolves..."   (Rage) PROMO | The Logging Crew - "If You're Afraid of the Wolves..." EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:20 pm

DUE: Friday, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
LoggingCrew
Jobber
LoggingCrew

(Rage) PROMO | The Logging Crew - "If You're Afraid of the Wolves..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | The Logging Crew - "If You're Afraid of the Wolves..."   (Rage) PROMO | The Logging Crew - "If You're Afraid of the Wolves..." EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:17 pm

The Logging Crew is relaxing in front of a makeshift fire pit in what passes for their dressing room. A cast iron pot of beans simmers over the flames and large brown jug, with the words “Normandie Golden Nut” emblazoned on the label, sits before them.

Jim takes a long pull as Cletus begins

They say if you’re afraid of the wolves, don’t go into the forest…

It seems these days that if you’re afraid of the Logging Crew you just get out of XWA.

It all started with those two apes, D-Volution…we call ‘um out and suddenly the Jack has himself a broken a heart.

Oh sure, it’s passed off as some bullshit injury, but I hear now he’s saying he isn’t ‘motivated’ anymore.

Cletus cranes his head in to close the distance, his eyes narrow

Kinda sounds to me like he lost his smile…

First thing you know, D-Volution is suddenly considered a ‘retired’ team. 

So you can mope around boys, and JHalc can crow hop on crutches, but don’t expect you can shovel that shit at the Logging Crew and call it sugar. 

Then there’s this Dark Atlas, well they’re hot shit until word gets around that we’re gonna have it out with them to see who gets a crack at the straps.

Now, I expect you’d need an Atlas to find them, and the only thing dark is that hole they’ve crawled into hoping like Hell they don’t ever get found.

We don’t blame any of you though, a man has got to know his limitations, and I everyone knows you all come up short standing next to the Crew.  You made a career decision and when you go home, cuddle under your little blanket, and watch what we do to these meat bags tonight, you’ll know you made the right choice.

That’s right, now were here at this American Bash that ain’t so great, but has got plenty of big asses…and the suits decide, let’s put Jimmy in for the IC title…

Big Jim stops short on a big drink

Like a give a damn, I bet Mosie Doran wouldn’t give me $50 for scrap off of what you’d get of that belt.

Cletus strokes his beard

Well Jimmy, since they don’t seem to have much use for me tonight, maybe I oughta head back with ol’ lonesome pines.

Yessir, you oughta be ready for when the Logging Crew heads back into the ring, if anyone has enough guts and not enough brains.

True enough Jimmy, they can hope we go away, but we ain’t goin’ no place.

And you can hope Logging Crew will split, but hope in one hand, and shit and the other, and see which one gets filled first.
Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | The Logging Crew - "If You're Afraid of the Wolves..."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1