HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

"In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo Empty
PostSubject: "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo   "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Due: Sunday January 5th, at 11:59 PM EST

LoggingCrew
Jobber
LoggingCrew

PostSubject: Re: "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo   "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:17 pm

The camera pans along the ground, a dense carpet of pine needles covers the forest floor and tree trunks plant their amble stumps into the fertile earth. The Logging Crew is relaxing in front of a makeshift fire pit. A cast iron pot of beans simmers over the flames and large brown jug, with the words “Normandie Golden Nut” emblazoned on the label, sits before them.

Here we are again Jimmy, swamping another trail through the tag team ranks.

Got that right Cletus, and I’d say we’re off to a decent start, seein’ as we stuffed that big black bird and his little giblet just in time for the holidays.

Jim produces a small morsel of cooked meat, which he pops into his bearded maw.

We did, but the suits are onto us, they’re already trying to separate us…

Hasn’t worked before and it ain’t workin’ now.  They think too much, heads fulla stump water, see how smart they are when Johnny Blade gets his.

Cletus spikes the camera

Word on the street John, is that you took the quickest road outta town last week after that 4-way dance.  If you got a brain in your head you’ll steer clear of Vendetta this week.

John Boy, I seen ya flapping your arms, making your hand signs and givin’ shirts to little kids, well pretty soon those kids are gonna be crying…and trust me when I say they won’t be crying alone.

Right now, we’re just beards and big talk, but the time is coming fast when we’ll have the run of this place.  Oh, and for all you ladies out there…well, we found a surprise back the old loggin’ road for you.

“Lumber” Jill sidles in from off camera

Surprise Cletus?  I expect I’ll surprise more than just those ring rats in singlets, I’ll get a rise outta them fans too.  Fellas, I know god-damn well you’re expecting to watch this match and just pound it and pretend like you’re Robert Fuller.  Well boys, after you get through wrestlin’ with yourselves, watch the match and see me make kindlin’ out of Sara & Elektra…

The bottom line folks, they say a little dog can start a hare, but it takes a big one to catch it…

Well, you’re lookin’ at a couple of big dogs…

And the meanest bitch in the woods…

The camera focuses on the fire as a rendition of Joe Smith’s classic the Grainfield Girls is begun by the three loggers
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo   "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Awesome promo. I am becoming a very big fan of this team. I look forward to seeing this team in a tag team titles match sometime in the future. good job

Also, I can see one of them getting a singles titles match in the future as well. Good work.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo   "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:47 am

"Well, you’re lookin’ at a couple of big dogs…

And the meanest bitch in the woods…"

Sold me. Much like Razor, I'm becoming a Logging Crew guy, bravo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo   "In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

"In The Pines" | Logging Crew Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1