HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino     Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:21 pm

I'm not trying to act like Steve blows him out of the water. Hogan was and is a huge star and is perhaps more important, historically, than Steve Austin. But he's not a "bigger legend." Steve was the peak of wrestling.

Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 FJBloTX
 Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino     Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:19 am

Like i said, Steve Austin's rise to the top and the Attitude Era is what saved the WWE. If Austin would of never cut that promo at KOTR 1996 and the edgy booking would of never happened, we'd be watching WCW Nitro right now. If that doesnt make Austin a huge legend in the business, then i dont know what does.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino     Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:53 am

As a worker Austin is lightyears ahead of Hogan. Even post neck-break Austin was far better in-ring than Hogan ever was. It just depends what you take into account when you decide who's a legend, because at the end of the day as far as fame and accomplishments go the booking matters far more than the talent.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino     Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 am

Dead wrote:
Like i said, Steve Austin's rise to the top and the Attitude Era is what saved the WWE. If Austin would of never cut that promo at KOTR 1996 and the edgy booking would of never happened, we'd be watching WCW Nitro right now. If that doesnt make Austin a huge legend in the business, then i dont know what does.
Nah, we'd probably be watching TNA or nothing right now. Really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino     Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan on Steve Austin Being a Bigger Pro Wrestling Legend: “I Think That’s Only In His Mind” Nick Paglino Nick Paglino

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2