HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him  Empty
PostSubject: Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him    Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:15 pm

- Chael Sonnen said during his apearance on Talk is Jericho this week that he received a call from WWE after he was fired from the UFC and FOX Sports for failing pre-fight drug tests. Sonnen said the company proactively called him to say they weren't interested...unless TNA was.

"I got a call about two days before I was suspended," Sonnen said. "A WWE exec calls me up, and he said, ‘We read what you're going through, we're not interested.' So I'm thinking, ‘why did you call me?' He said ‘If you were 24 years old, you'd be making a whole jackpot full of money."

He added the the person continued to go on, eventually saying, "But we think TNA is going to be calling you. And if they do, we want back in the game.' So I was like, OK, now at least I get we're you're coming from."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/332025/Chael-Sonnen-Says-WWE-Said-They-Weren//t-Interested-in-Him.htm#C4RjeQufJhMvIEI6.99
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him    Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:25 am

So...they think he's shit, but they sign him purely so TNA don't get him?

Good...one less MMA guy in TNA I guess xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him    Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:00 am

Thing with Sonnen is he'll make shit up to get people talking. MMA fans dont believe a word he says 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him    Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Yeah That Funny

It's what makes Chael Chael.

Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him  FJBloTX
Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him    Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen Says WWE Said They Weren't Interested in Him

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1