DUE: MIDNIGHT Saturday the 16th of August
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PROMO | Azrael Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael   PROMO | Azrael EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:32 am

As XWA returns from commercial break, the camera pans across the crowd in the Toyota Center, who are
still electric and are buzzing with excitement.

|Cedar| “What a match that was between the newcomer Masamune and Akira Kobayashi! We're just getting started, folks! We still have 3, yes, THREE tag matches tonight, where the winners will be put against each other at Vendetta #88 to decide who will face The Hopeful for the tag titles at Endure!”

|Miles| “Alright, we get it. You have a huge fucking erection, fatas-”

Joey Miles' usual expletive filled remark is cut short when the lights suddenly go out in the arena. This isn't particularly surprising for the audience anymore, as it can sometimes happen several times in one night. This doesn't stop the murmurs heard in the arena in anticipation of what's going to happen next. A few seconds later, the titantron airs a video package, illuminating the arena.

The shot opens with a close up of someone's violet eye, staring directly into the camera. Moments later, a voice is heard speaking.

|???| He's gotten his revenge, but at what price? He'll never be the same again.

With only a few words, the XWA faithful begin to boo their hearts out, realizing it to be Azrael. The camera then begins to zoom out, revealing The Hopeful Member to be holding up his mask. The mask has a hole cut through it so his eye can be seen, and long, black hair is attatched to it's top part, revealing the maniac's hair to be synthetic.

|Azrael| "I am done with Jerusalem. This putrid, damned thing however, reminds me of these fools who think that he had..won...over me. He snapped. He's broken. I broke him."

The Tag Team Champion throws the mask away, revealing his face bandaged, only revealing his eyes. His hair is seen to be short, messy, and brown. He then begins to unwrap the bandages as he speaks.

|Azrael| "Now.. about this tag title tournament. I don't give a damn who the contenders will be. I've done my job of taking everything away from Jerusalem, but don't expect me to just hand this over. After all, I'll need some outlets to vent on.

As he expressed his thoughts of having to defend the titles at Endure, his movements start to have a small hint of anger in them. He bows his head as he continues to talk, removing that which obstructs his face.

|Azrael| "Now, with Cerberus interfering with the Intercontinental Title bout, all I can say is that answers will come in time. As for what I'll do next, even I don't know. One thing's for sure, Jerusalem is the first of many to get what's coming to him; and he won't be the last."

The bandages are seen falling down to the ground after his message. He slowly rises his head, but before the camera can get a view of his face, the video smash cuts to footage of Jerusalem tackling Azrael down from a scaffold and onto the barbed wire tables. The video ends, and all the lights in the arena come back on.

|Cedar| "Azrael sounds..different. Stable, even. That fall from Rev Wars may have undone his obvious mental problems by a bit"

|Miles| "OH COME ON THEY DIDNT SHOW HIS FACE, HES PROBABLY FUCKING HIDEOUS.

With the sound of the audience discussing among themselves what's going to happen next, XWA cuts to commercial break.

Yeah, I'm tweaking Az's personality a bit.

This promo isn't my best, either. feedback appreciated, though.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PROMO | Azrael Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael   PROMO | Azrael EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 pm

I love that you're going with this man, I think it'll be a really interesting new side to Azrael.

Not a long promo, but definitely an effective one. Got the point across nicely without fluff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROMO | Azrael Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael   PROMO | Azrael Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Azrael

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1