HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"   PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:25 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"   PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:54 am

The titantron cuts to a video, showing a rather messy room with papers and pictures on the floor and nailed to a wall. An old rocking chair is seen next to a table with a rather old film projector on it, adjacent to the table is a rather dirty stained sheet. The camera pans to show the wall, where numerous XWA superstars are shown. Jared Jerusalem, Ellis Morgan, Razor Xtreme, Robert Hope, and D-Volution. Some unreadable scribbles of text are also scattered around them. All connected together by rusty pieces of barbed wire wrapped around the nails holding the pictures up. Lines of static blur the video for only a second. As the video clears up again, Azrael is now seen sitting on the chair, resting his head on his fist.
Azrael taps the film projector, making it show crudely edited clips on the blank sheet. Footage of Jared Jerusalem’s Garden of Eden interview segment with Ellis Morgan and Thomas Chamberlain is shown.

“Jared Jerusalem: You've got a winner here Thomas. He may have lost a few matches but this man could still make it big. I understand now what kind of power you were talking about. Anyway how will Ellis do tonight in his match? What are your thoughts Mr Chamberlain?

Chamberlain: Ellis has nothing to worry about. With his physical, and my mental capability no opponent stands a chance. Ellis is and always will be the favourite. You may argue that Ellis has not risen to his expectations, but it's all apart of the system. He'll learn from his mistakes and from there on, there won't be anymore mistakes. “

The video rewinds in a gritty fashion over and over as Chamberlain says that Ellis has nothing to worry about. The footage zooming in on his face with every repeat of the phrase.

Azrael: Really?

Azrael chuckles to himself as the footage smash cuts to footage from the triple threat match in United Xtreme’s Pre-show. Footage of Fuse-boy giving Morgan the Wedgiecution DDT is shown over and over again from different angles, as Chamberlain’s voice is heard in the background. “Ellis Morgan has nothing to worry about”

Azrael: Just like the others, another man who claims to be more than he really is! A man!
Footage then cuts to black, moments later showing a different scene: Jared Jerusalem’s return speech before his match with Riley Williamson.

“Jared Jersualem: I’m back, bitches!”

Azrael cocks his head to the side while watching, unamused.

“Jared Jerusalem: Riley Williamson!.... If you can hear me you son of a bitch, you think you're a champ then you're sadly mistaken. I am a true champion, I am an uncrowned champion. Even if I don't have a belt people already worship me like a God, they praise my in-ring skills. And tonight will be no different because tonight I am going to promise everyone in this arena, including you 3 things in this no DQ match. First, I am going to bust you wide open. Second, I'll put you through a table and third, when I'm done with you, you won't be able to stand up.”

Azrael lets out a groan after hearing those words, then footage then cuts to Double J and Riley’s match, showing Jared ram Riley’s head into the post, busting him open.

Azrael: Ooo, lets see if this “savior” lives up to expectation.

It then cuts to Jared delivering a crucifix power bomb through a table to Riley Williamson. As Jared goes for the pin, Azrael slowly starts clapping. The ref counts

At the exact moment the referee’s hand counts three on the mat, the footage smash cuts to Shade curbstomping Jared Jerusalem’s face through a table, accompanied by loud music comparable to a whole symphony trying to play as crazily as possible. Azrael claps faster and shakes in his chair.

Azrael: HAAHHAHAAHAHH! EVERYONE GETS THEIRS. NOT EVEN THE “SAVIOR”!

The footage then cuts to a bloodied shade locked in Razor Xtreme’s Xtreme walls, tapping out as Razor is laughing.

Azrael: Not even sadists, for that matter. HAHA!

The footage then zooms in Xtreme’s face, before smash cutting to the next night, where Razor is cutting a promo in the ring.

“Razor Xtreme: Last night, Shade was made into an example. I don’t care if my method was ‘unfair’ or ‘unorthodox’, I wasn’t the one who left last night in a stretcher. Shade was. Courtesy of a jabbed neck. Sure, I stand before you a hurt man. I have cuts, I have holes in me in many areas, I had to get stitches on my forehead, and I had to get my right leg bandaged up for a few hours. But see, I’m ok. I can still stand. Shade took a full force of a barbed wire kick directly to his face… and he took my barbed wire wrapped knee directly to the back of his neck courtesy of my Xtreme Walls.”
The footage then fast forwards to Smokey Xtreme and Robert McDigg in the ring.

“Smoke Xtreme: Razor… we feel that you are mentally unstable and you need to get help. Until you do, you are relieved of your duties as General Manager and you will be put on suspension as a worker until you receive the mental help that you need.”

Azrael: Even with that much power, even the great Razor Xtreme is simply a false idol.

The footage cuts to Razor being pummeled with batons by his own security, then getting dragged away as Razor’s voice saying “ Shade was made into an example” is heard, the difference being it’s poorly edited to make it sound like “Razor Xtreme was made into an example”
The footage then fades to black, before showing David Michaels hit the Show Equals Stolen (Starship Pain) on Dominik Diveraz. It then cuts to D-Volution celebrating after David Michaels won the XWA World Heavyweight Championship from The Mystic Midget.

Azrael: Aww, friendly celebration! And yet..

The footage then smash cuts to Robert Hope dominating David Michaels with a Barbed wired bat as Cerberus looks on, before cutting to Hope kneeling below a bleeding, dangling Michaels as The Prophet sings.

“Robert Hope: ...I'm siiiiiinging in the rain...just...siiiiiiinging in the rain....what a...gloooooorious feeeeeeling. I'm...I'm....happy again!”

Azrael: Not even the great David Michaels can be a God.

Footage of Robert Hope reiterating on how Michaels is “dead” is shown, only to be interrupted by a smash cut of The Showstealer rising from a coffin, then to Hope getting destroyed by Michaels in a brawl, before a limo crashes into the scene.

Azrael: The Prophet as well isn’t safe! Oh yes he isn’t safe at all! Just another filthy liar!

The footage then ends, as Azrael kicks the projector, making it fall off the table. He takes a gasoline can and drouses the projector in gasoline, before lighting it on fire. The video then blurs with static again as Azrael disappears. The camera then pans to the pictures of the superstars on the wall, which then jumpcuts, now showing all of them to be faceless.

Azrael: The cleansing is coming, no, the cleansing has begun!

End of video.

Kay, I'm a lil lazy. Will probably color code this when I have time
Note: Not looking to feud with anyone on the video, they were shown as examples.
Credit to where credit is due.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"   PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Really nicely done. Good way to put your character over. Big Grin!

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"   PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"   PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins" EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:23 am

This is really well written, and a very interesting read. I'd love to see more of your promos.

I really enjoyed it, man. Good work.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"   PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins" EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:28 am

Follow the Hopeful wrote:
This is really well written, and a very interesting read. I'd love to see more of your promos.

I really enjoyed it, man. Good work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"   PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Azrael - "The Cleansing Begins"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1