HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title Empty
PostSubject: New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title   New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:54 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3306907/new-terminator-gets-super-gross-title/

@Terminator just tweeted out an image, confirmed by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Instagram, that the new title of Paramount Pictures’ Terminator film is the insanely awkward Terminator Genisys.

The sequel/companion to James Cameron’s franchise opens in theaters July 1, 2015.

Alan Taylor shot the film in New Orleans. It stars Emilia Clarke (as Sarah Conner), Jai Courtney (as Kyle Reese) and Arnold Schwarzenegger (as a T-800), with Jason Clarke, Byung-hun Lee, Matt Smith, Aaron V. Williamson, Dayo Okeniyi and J.K. Simmons.

Said Schwarzenegger in the below post:

Hasta la vista, baby. I want to thank the cast and crew of @TerminatorGenisys for a fantastic shoot. It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding. From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup – we couldn’t have done it without you. I can’t wait to see our finished project and I know we’ll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I’ll be back.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title   New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:54 pm

That's the kind of name usually given to black girls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title   New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:08 pm

^ Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title   New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:53 pm

^^ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title   New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title Empty

Back to top Go down

New ‘Terminator’ Gets Super Gross Title

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1