HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orton Responds to Fan From Twitter Incident, Recently Released WWE Star Rips Australia Tryouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Orton Responds to Fan From Twitter Incident, Recently Released WWE Star Rips Australia Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Orton Responds to Fan From Twitter Incident, Recently Released WWE Star Rips Australia Tryouts   Orton Responds to Fan From Twitter Incident, Recently Released WWE Star Rips Australia Tryouts EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:26 pm

As we reported earlier this week, Randy Orton posted a photo online of himself and a fan on Twitter, and he referred to the fan as “Ms. Piggy”. Orton later deleted the Tweet and TMZ covered the story, noting the fan had been harassing Orton’s girlfriend for quite sometime.

Following the incident, the fan posted the below explanation on Twitter:

“Let’s get one thing straight. @RandyOrton blocked me because I said his balls were in his girlfriend’s pocket. #RandyOrton”

Orton has responded by posting the following:

“I blocked you because you’ve been stalking and harassing my girl for too long now. Then stalking me when I had no idea who you were for a pic, just so you could use it to again, to harass my girl. You waited outside the gym to get to me! That’s called stalking! I dare you to get a freaking life or just go be a troll somewhere else.”

Recently Released WWE Star Rips Australia Tryouts

As we reported last night, WWE kicked off its Australian tryouts yesterday, and recently released star Ricardo Rodriguez commented on the tryouts by posting the following on Twitter:

@RRWWE
Follow

I giggled at the list of ppl that went to Australia for "tryouts" when I asked I was told no. Because THEY have better knowing of talent Wink wink!
Back to top Go down

Orton Responds to Fan From Twitter Incident, Recently Released WWE Star Rips Australia Tryouts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1