HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer"   PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer" EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:38 pm

DUE: Friday, August 8th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer"   PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer" EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 pm

The arena explodes into pandemonium as the soundtrack to justice strikes up, signalling the arrival of one of the greatest XWA stars today. It is a short matter of time before the silent destroyer steps out through the back of the arena and onto the front stage with Eric Goodman in tow, the pair of known friends looking confident and ready for war. Inside the ring, Laura Watts raises her microphone, struggling to be heard over the cheers.

"The following is a Cage match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from New Orleans, Louisiana. Standing at 6'7" and weighing in at 260 lbs. He is the Toughest of the Tough, the Strongest of the Strong, and the Fastest of the Fast... Maddox PAINE!"

Maddox makes his way down the ramp, arms extended to the sides as he tags the hands of eager fans that line the sides of the walkway.

TC: "This match-up looks to be a great one if I might say so, Joey. These -"
JM: "Of course you can say so. Why would I give a shit if you say that?"
TC: "Uhh.. These men have been at one another's throats for weeks now, starting with an incident three weeks ago in which Vladimir assaulted Maddox Paine and Goodman and left them both knocked out cold with a little help from Spyro."
JM: "Well, as Vlad said, he had been going around for weeks, running his mouth about how dangerous he was and how much he shound be feared. He really did need to do something big to live up to the hype he has worked to create about himself."
TC: "Perhaps so, but you have to wonder if he's made the wrong choice in terms of a target."
JM: "Honestly, Ted, I don't think that he did."
TC: "Maddox is a former World Champion and for good reason, Joey. He's easily one of the most dominating stars we've seen. You don't think it's a bad move to go after someone like that?"
JM: "Normally, fuck yeah, it is, but Vladimir Strife is a former world champion as well. Maybe not here in XWA, but this guy has a near perfect record and over 4 times the experience. I think Maddox may have finally found himself against an opponent that is an even bigger badass than he is."

As the color commentary debates the merits of each star, the Toughest of the Tough races back and forth across the ring, bounding off the opposing set of ropes to warm up for the battle ahead, until the arena goes dark. A stricken chord pours through the speakers as 'Sumeria' by the Devin Townsend Project begins, a searchlight highlighting the entrance stage and the infamous GodKing, who begins to rise through an opening in the grated steel.

"I have never known her love and I will never hold my child.
I will never know the family and now it's over, faaaathhheeeeeeer, for me!"

The Behemoth is clad in his usual attire, the flowing black denim trench over his long sleeved shirt and cargo pants of the same shade, padded, fingerless gloves and boots covering his extremities. The light gleams off of the pendant hanging off of the chain around his neck, shining brightly under his lowered head. As he reaches the height of his ascension, Strife's head snaps up and the lights throughout the arena return to normal, the wide-eyed and menacing gaze cast upon the former XWA Heavyweight champion. 

"Oh! What do we know about sacrifice and self-control?
OH! We do not know cause we are animals, animals - instinctual!"

"And his opponent, hailing from Sighisoara, Romania. He stands at 6 feet even and weighs in at 234 lbs. He is the Barbarian Lord - Vladimir STRIFE!"

Vladimir begins to make his way down the ramp, taking his time as the tension grows thicker with every deliberate footfall he draws closer to Maddox Paine. Eric whispers something into the Strongest of the Strong's ear, undoubtedly reassuring him that tonight will not be a repeat of their first encounter. After all, Maddox was ready this time - he had been training relentlessly to prepare himself for this match and was more than ready to settle the score with Strife.

"Free my heart - my intergalactic heart"

Only a few steps shy of the bottom of the ramp, the GodKing stops in place, his stare growing even more intense with the hatred brewing behind it as he begins to mouth the next line of his theme.

"Hey, through anger we hunger for God.
Hey now, through anger, we hunger for God"

TC: "God, this man just gives me the creeps. It's not even that he's particularly.. dark, I suppose is the word. There's just the aura of evil about him."
JM: "Seriously? An aura? Are you shitting me? You don't like him because of his aura?"
TC: "You know what I mean, dammit. That man is evil. You can see it in his eyes."

As the tempo of the music changes once more, the Barbarian Lord continues his progress toward the ring, making his way to the steel steps and climbing them step by step until he is standing on the side of the ring, eyes still locked on the bigger man, who flexes his muscles to remind Vladimir that he is just that. The two Titans stare one another down as Strife slips a leg through the top two ropes and ducks through, pacing the gap to close the distance between himself and Maddox.

"Shower the world where it's trying to be
How the memories have taken a leave.
Now they're here and they're lying to me
Accountable - man, nothing is free"

The music fades into the distance as the men stand there, cheers building through the ecstatic fans. 'Maddox, Maddox, Maddox' begins to rise above the rest, a few scattered calls of 'Fuck em up, Vladimir, fuck em up!' thrown in the mix from some of the diehard extremists. As they stand there, trying to intimidate the other, it is Vlad who breaks away from the showdown, making his way to the side of the ring slowly before reaching out over the top rope. He motions for a microphone and soon finds one in his grasp, a grin growing across his face as he walks back over toward Paine. He raises it to his lips, only to have it yanked away before he can say anything. Maddox takes the mic for himself, cutting him off.

"Nuh-uh... No more running your mouth, Vlad.. We've all heard more than enough. It's time to see if you've got something to back all that talk up with or not!"

TC: "It looks like Maddox has heard enough of Vladimir's hype."
JM: "Well, then he's welcomed to the club. Vlad has been going around for weeks singing his own praises, but he's not going to cut it here in XWA is he doesn't start backing them up."

Maddox tosses the microphone aside, the arena buzzing with cheers at his statement, but the GodKing still has a smirk stretched across his face. As the Toughest of the Tough starts to get into his face, Vladimir looks past him and to the right, prompting his rival to do the same. There, hopping over the barricade, is the Aerial Elitist, Crystov 'The Reaper' Razetti - a grin of his own plastered across his features, the black line down the left of his face attesting to his allegiance. Unafraid, the former XWA champion looks back to Strife, who meets his gaze, then looks back toward the other corner flanking Maddox. The younger man follows it, spotting the towering Spyro, who eagerly waves to Paine as though he's greeting a good friend. Maddox shakes his head at the sight and bends down, picking up the microphone once again.

"Is this how the almighty 'GodKing' does business? Must be easy to rack up as many wins as you want if you get others to do it for you.."

Vladimir walks up to his enemy as his comrades begin to make their way onto the apron. He stands in front of the microphone talking into it in a soft voice, obviously feeling extremely relaxed at the moment.

"Maddox.. Like I said before: you've got all of the strength in the world, but no concept of what power really is."

TC: "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
JM: "I think we're going to find out.. I hope so anyhow."

Paine puffs up at the comment, raising his head high.

"Yeah? Well, I damn sure know it's not being a chickenshit and getting a couple of psychos to do your dirty work."

Vlad smiles and leans in toward the microphone.

"Maddox... My little friends here are just here to ensure a bit of fairness.. they aren't here to neutralize you.."

The Toughest of the Tough seems uncertain of what to make of this comment, as the men flank him, ominously looming on the edge of the ring. Vladimir walks over to the side of the ring, clearing the path between Maddox and the entrance ramp, where an official stands, microphone in hand.

"..he is."

TC: "What is going on?"

Maddox looks confused as he gazes at the sullen official, who seems pained to be there. He raises the microphone to his lips, trying to find the words to make the announcement he's been told to.

"Maddox, I'm sorry... there's uh... there's been some confusion..."

"No, no, no... wait.. Let me."

Vladimir paces around the ring, a smile stretched taut between his ears.

"See, you and all your shitty little fans got your boners up and at 'em for this, Maddox. The night in which you would shut up the fabled GodKing and dethrone the Barbarian Lord, but those people suffer from the same flaw you do, my friend.. So headstrong that you fail to see what's before you. Maddox, I tried to warn you... oh, how I tried to warn you. I told you that I was going to make you suffer if you stood in my way. I told you that you just needed to let this go. And I told you that you would be facing your emotions and your fears tonight... and you will.."

Strife stops and looks the Toughest of the Tough in the eyes as his face turns serious once more.

"But you won't be facing me.."

TC: "Aw, come on! What the hell is this?"

As the perplexion on the former XWA World Champion's face grows, Vlad's smile returns and his comrades slowly begin to move into the ring.

"Oh, Maddox, don't look so shocked... after all, this is precisely as was requested. You know what, roll that beautiful bean footage!"

The image on the titantron changes to clips from two weeks ago when the titans met in ring and the contest at hand was set in motion. In ring, Eric Goodman weilds the mic as he looks out over the reeling Romanian.

"Revolutionary Wars, 'GodKing'... if you want some, come get some!"

"How could I say no to an offer like that? No more of this interference though.. The little pet goes in a cage and stays there during the match and we've got a deal.."

"You're on!"

As the footage stops, things are no more clearer to the 6'7" giant across from Vladimir. Eric Goodman stands next to the cage and points to it, trying to show that things are as planned.

"You still don't get it? Let me spell this out for you, rookie. You didn't issue a challenge, Maddox... Eric did.."

Shock washes over the faces of the friends and they look to one another, each looking to the other for answers on what to do.

TC: "NO! NO! Vlad knew damn well what Eric meant!"
JM: "Maybe he did, but Goodman really should have been more clear. He dug his own grave there.."
TC: "This is wrong!"
JM: "Come on, Ted, what exactly about Vlad that we've seen so far would make you believe he's going to play by the rules here? Guys like him relish the chance to exert a bit of control."

"I'm afraid he's right..."

Suddenly, Razetti and Spyro pounce upon Paine, drilling him with one shot after another. Maddox tries to defend himself, but the pair overwhelm him as they direct him into the corner. He uses his arms to protect his head until his attackers grow lazy, momentarily giving him an opening. The Fastest of the Fast bursts out of the corner, lifting up Razetti before planting him into the canvas with a massive spinebuster. As he raises up, Spyro slaps a hard forearm across his upper back, but the Titan seems to brush it off as he spins around and delivers a clothesline that sends the Crazed Clown over the top rope and down to the outside. He turns back toward the center of the ring, still ready to fight regardless of billings or rulings, but the Barbarian Lord has closed the gap between them and he's already too late to stop what happens next. Vladimir's right pounds like a piston, the white hot ball of knuckles at it's conclusion plowing into the teeth of the Titan. The world goes black for Maddox as he crumbles to the mat in a motionless heap.

TC: "Oh my god! He just laid Maddox out with that massive right hand!"
JM: "They don't call that the 'Lights Out!' for nothing, Teddy."

Crystov and Spyro pull themselves together and gather the fallen giant, dragging him out of the ring and over to the cage. They shove him inside haphazardly and slam it shut, then turn the key to lock it and pull it out.

"Do you think I'm afraid of you, Vladimir?"

Next to the announce table, Goodman has taken to the microphone yet again as he stares down the Barbarian Lord, who turns to face him.

"So what? You pulled one over on us this time. I'll get in that ring and you'll beat me up in front of Maddox and the world and get a hollow victory.. but you know what? You can't keep this up, Vladimir. You can only run so far, pull so many tricks, hire so many minions until your time comes and you find yourself one on one with the Toughest of the Tough, the Strongest of the Strong, the Fastest of the Fast and then all of the little tricks in the world aren't going to help you! So give me what you've got, Vlad, because your days are numbered!"

The Czar of Scars raises his hand into the air and snaps his fingers, again leaving the competition confused. A moment of silence later and the sound of a ringing phone fills the arena. People look around, checking their devices until the sound of "Hello?" reveals it's the official at the top of the ramp. He begins to sound nervous as he holds the phone to his ear and looks out at the Barbarian Lord with wide-eyed disbelief.

"Y-y-yes sir, right away. Understood, sir. Thank you."

TC: "What is it now? What more could this man be looking to do to Maddox and Eric?"
JM: "Anything he can, Ted. I'm telling you, men like that who have had power before make damn sure they always have it."

The man presses a button and puts the phone back into his pocket as he brings the microphone back up to level with his chin.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... there has been a small change of plans. Tonight's contest between Vladimir Strife and Eric Goodman will now be a Texas Deathmatch. There will be no disqualifications or countouts. The winner will be the first to incapacitate their opponent in such a manner that they can not return to their feet by the count of ten following a pinfall or submission.. Thank you for your time."

TC: "Wait... how the hell did he do that? Vladimir just arrived on the scene a month ago. How could he have that kind of influence?"
JM: "Maybe Vlad's not just here for his own purpose.. I mean, I hate to say it, but it was awfully convenient that he signed on to XWA just shortly before getting an easy sentence for a multitude of crimes.."
TC: "I think I'm going to be sick.."

The official turns around and promptly exits the stage as the boos begin to reach a deafening level. The GodKing picks up the microphone Maddox dropped in his assault and raises it, a smirk at the edge of his lips.

"Have it your way."

Vladimir rolls the microphone across the mat and out of the ring, it dropping over the edge of the squared circle and coming to rest before the feet of the stunned Goodman. As Crystov and Spyro begin to close in from his sides, Eric has no option but to make his way up the steel steps and into the ring, taking his spot opposite the Hardcore King and gulping down the lump in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer"   PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer" EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 pm

OMG! Oh nooooo!
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer"   PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer" EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 am

Cage match and a UHR in one night.

Thank God I didn't follow through with my original match stip

Edit: Nevermind, finally read it all. Goodman's fucked.

Last edited by Decepitos on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer"   PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer" EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 am

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Goodman gon' die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer"   PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Vladimir Strife - "Made To Suffer"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1