HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character   Empty
PostSubject: Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character    Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character   EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:14 pm

In an interview with Between The Ropes, Bray Wyatt revealed that he's not really playing a character in WWE, but an amplified version of himself. Here are highlights:

On his past year in WWE: "It's been a whirlwind. I always expected to be successful. I don't remember being a child and plan on doing anything but what I'm doing right now. I was kind of born to do this and this past year has been rewarding. I like the grind of things. I like to keep my ear to the ground and just keep moving forward. It's been crazy but I expect it to get much crazier as it continues with my career and my growth and a unit especially."

On if Bray Wyatt is his personality amplified: "Right. 100 percent. I couldn't create something if I didn't feel it. When I say things, when I speak on television, I'm not making stuff up. I'm not like sitting in the back with a notepad thinking 'maybe this will make them think I'm crazy.' That's how I really am, you know? My views on this and that, which I really don't want to delve into, but my views are that of the real me. There is no character. I think that's the biggest mistake people think when they approach me, they think 'you're some character you know, I love the character you play.' You don't really know who I am."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/329224/Bray-Wyatt-Says-He//s-Not-Playing-A-Character.htm#EuQOgfqYQEmvvrJo.99
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character    Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character   EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:43 pm

He pulls his personality quite well.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character    Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character   EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 pm

So he's batshit insane? Good to know.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character    Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character   EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:51 pm

I bet driving on the road with him is fun.

Arrives at destination at night...

"WE'RE HERE!"

*headlights go off*
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character    Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character   EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:51 pm

And I bet he was in character when he said all of this, too. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character    Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character   Empty

Back to top Go down

Bray Wyatt Says He's Not Playing A Character

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1