HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? Empty
PostSubject: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:58 am

There has been speculation that WWE might have retired the World Heavyweight Championship on Raw tonight, as John Cena handed the belt to Ric Flair, told him to keep it, and Flair left the ring with it.

Later in the night, JBL made reference to there being “only one title” now, however it was not officially announced that the title would not be used going forward.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:59 am

Only a matter of time, really.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:53 pm

My guess is that hopefully its gone forever.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 pm

I think plenty of people saw this coming. Funny
Back to top Go down
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:27 pm

I say when John Cena finally hits the 17th World Title reign (you know he's going to get it) they should retire the World Heavyweight Championship by giving it to Flair as a consolation prize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:49 am

Several fans have sent in word that WWE has removed the “Big Gold Belt” from the Champions section of WWE.com. Before, both championship belts were pictured underneath John Cena’s photo, but now only the WWE Title is present, and the World Title has been removed.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 am

^
I only ever seen the WWE title under him when I looked :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 pm

I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 pm

about time really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?   Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has WWE Retired the World Heavyweight Championship Belt?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1