HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Buddy Bruiser Promo/Match Segment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Buddy Bruiser Promo/Match Segment Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Buddy Bruiser Promo/Match Segment   PROMO | Buddy Bruiser Promo/Match Segment EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:09 pm

DUE: Saturday, July 19th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PROMO | Buddy Bruiser Promo/Match Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Buddy Bruiser Promo/Match Segment   PROMO | Buddy Bruiser Promo/Match Segment EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:17 pm

XWA Vendetta comes back on Air after its first commercial break of the night.  The cameras point at the lovely XWA ring announcer, Laura Watts. Microphone in hand, she is about to announce the first match of the night.  

Laura- The following contest is set for one fall. Currently in the ring, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Weighting in tonight at 200 pounds. Stanly Willis!

The Camera moves over to a short, skinny wrestler in the corner. He had short white hair with a buzz cut. Very pale skin, which almost blends with his white singlet. He also has black knee and elbow pads, both as black as his boots. He waves at the camera and at the fans in the crowd giving him a small pop; only because he is from Oklahoma City. 

Laura- and now making his XWA debut …

Laura- From Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania, weighting in tonight at 256 pounds. “Mr. Legit Wrestling” Buddy Bruiser!

Buddy walks out onto the stage, wearing a black robe; He skulking at the fans and at the guy he is facing in the ring. He begins to walk down to the ring; the cameras get a shot at the back of his robe, which has in white lettering “Mr. Legit Wrestling”.  He isn’t getting any positive reactions from the fans. Most of his booing is because others are booing him, the ones with a reason to boo him know about his facebook rant he had earlier in the week. When he makes it to the steel steps, he unties his robe’s belt and takes off the robe. He folds it up and walks up the steps onto the apron, then climbs into the ring. He puts his robe in his corner before making his way over to Laura. He grabs the microphone out of her hand and yells at her to get out of the ring; which she does.

Buddy: “mocking bell’s palsy like voice while also making a face” Boomer Sooners! BY GAWD!

No one took very kindly to that, even those apart of the ring crew was giving him a glare. The fans boo’d and chanted “Go AWAY!”

Buddy: You brats would like me to go away wouldn’t you? Well too bad you little shits! *looks at a camera man in the ring* get close to me you piece of trash! *The cameraman does as he said* Good, I want to make sure every brat sitting at home can hear me just as clear as the brats in this place! I know why you all boo me. Well actually only some of you. The rest of you idiots are fucking sheep that follow whatever the hell others are doing!

Fans: You SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Buddy:  *sarcastic tone* Oh very original *slow clap* that must have been racing in your little minds all night. Do you all want some hot chocolate now? And a Coloring book? It’s ok if you color outside the lines because you are all very special flowers!

Some fans are tempted to start throwing stuff in at him, but they know of the warning before the show starts about doing something like that and no one wants to pay a fine.

Buddy: You brats need to learn that you desire for this risk taking wrestling, circus wrestling, is the reason why the business is in the shape it is! You want us to dive out the ring, do flips in the air and smash ourselves with weapons. I say it’s time to bring wrestling back to its roots; it’s time to get back to the basics! I will fix the harm the circus wrestlers and the stuntmen wrestlers have caused. You brats just keeping wanting more and more! And when wrestlers don’t give you more you turn on them!

Buddy looks over at Stanly; a smirk comes to his face.

Buddy: *walks over to him* Kid…Who is your favorite wrestler. *Sticks the mic up to his face.*

Stanly: *gulps* Sh…Shawn Michaels…

Buddy turns his back to him, shaking his head.

Buddy: David I know you can hear me back there…I am going to fix the damage wrestlers like your coked out brother started.

Buddy drops the mic. He quickly spins around and nails Stanly with a stiff lariat. Nearly making the kid flip. The loud smack he made silence the fans for a second. Stanly lays almost lifeless on the mat.

Joey: Did we just witness a murder?

The ref checks on Stanly, seeing if he is even alive after that. The ref gives the X sign. More refs and emts with a stretcher rush down to the ring to aid Stanly. Buddy walks over to his corner, puts his robe back on and exits the ring. As he makes his way back up the entrance ramp, he looks back in the ring. He see refs and doctors rolling Stanly onto a stretcher. A satisfying smile comes to Buddy’s face as he continues to walk up the ramp to the and to the back stage.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Buddy Bruiser Promo/Match Segment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1