HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite character of yours?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Favorite character of yours? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Reading Ruro on TK and Ace on.. Ace, I have to agree. Razor nowadays is a LOT like Razor in real life, just a lot more open about how he feels. That's why my recent promos have been the best (the promos since he started this anti-management/anti-new XWA gimmick), cause a few of the things he says are kinda "pipebomb-ish" cause it's how I really feel about SOME things. Funny
That's the thing. I do the same thing as these guys. Greg Samuel is pretty much me, but with a lot more athleticism, and he's cooler. Greg is Mr. Cheap Pop because I am Mr. Cheap Pop in real life.

It means a lot to have Ian like my character, because he's the damn GM. He put it great how I'm not afraid to get the Cheap Pop. I think Greg Samuel and Mick Foley might just draw many comparisons in that aspect.

And on to the subject of the thread. Samuel is clearly my favorite because he is me as a professional wrestler. My new character Muzz is pretty much my gamer side, and he's definitely my second favorite.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Caleb Spires is by far the best character to write with. CJ Hardy was uncreative and the rest of my characters were only around for a short time and never got the chance to do anything important.

It's weird how much success I've had with Caleb, seeing as he has never even had a real gimmick. Everyone's saying "that character is just like me-" Well, same here. The asshole, sarcastic, cocky attitude Caleb has in his segments are the types of jokes I would make with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:27 pm

David Michaels. If I didn't think of going with that character, I probably would have quit years ago. I love the Snake character, but unfortunately it becomes very stale rather quickly. I would have given up eventually trying to use him, even though I always have the urge to to reuse the gimmick...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite character of yours?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2