HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite character of yours?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favorite character of yours? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Favorite character of yours? Endure
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:21 pm

Jack Wilshere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Too bad he always got injured. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 pm

He lost to Taliq Carter & CB Punk on consecutive shows. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:27 pm

So it was cheating and eating?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:30 pm

My favorite characters right now are Greg Samuel, Minkaro, and EG Deal, aside from my own. I like how polar Greg and EG are. Both eager to take "cheap" heat or pops. It just works for both of them. Minkaro because of beard and theme song.

Favorite character of yours? FJBloTX
Favorite character of yours? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 pm

I think he meant out of the characters you have made, which is your favorite.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Jaylon Brown. I've only come up with like three total.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Meh, I think my answer is more exciting. I don\'t know

Favorite character of yours? FJBloTX
Favorite character of yours? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Hitman Alex ? lol
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:56 pm

^ A-truth

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:05 pm

^ Shut up I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 pm

ROFL!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Ian, it means so much to me that you think my character is one of your favorites. Thanks man.

On a side note, if I find out that A-Truth is a straight rip-off of R-Truth I'm going to fucking kill ilike.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Minkaro easily, for combination of match-writing and promo-writing. I actually prefer Jeise to Minkaro when writing promos, but I don't like writing matches with him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
Ian, it means so much to me that you think my character is one of your favorites. Thanks man.

On a side note, if I find out that A-Truth is a straight rip-off of R-Truth I'm going to fucking kill ilike.
suspicious 
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:05 pm

In terms of writing promos, probably Thomas Barnez. In terms of writing matches and accomplishments, Danny.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Character wise, I have a very hard time choosing between Razor and Smoke. Not tooting my own horn, but Mick told me Smoke was his favorite character of all while he was fedding. That has to mean something Smile

I like Razor as a character because I can evolve with him. I started out as a young, egotistical, stuck up superstar that took out all the older guys (Legend-Killer type, except I was smart enough to ask people if I could retire their characters rather than just do it to lead to arguments Funny), then he became more of a main-event Edge type of character, with the whole taking every opportunity thing, and having "X-Heads" and a stable similar to La Familia that helped him take people out. Then he became a face where he was like "the face" of the company since the majority of the major guys had left or were heels. Now he's an anti-management somewhat-Joker type character that uses his legacy to get what he wants and has Bull as a manager. 

Smoke has been the exact same character that everyone used to love back then, he just doesn't do promos anymore so no one really knows what kind of character he is. When I was Mayhem GM and did promos all the time, people liked him a lot more.

Nonetheless, I love both characters as CHARACTERS equally, however I'd pick Razor because he'd be the only one I'd use in the fed. I've tried using others and just can't.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Honestly, this is a tough one for me. I've written for a lot of characters.

Ace is the most successful and the easiest to write for. But thats because Ace is basically me, only rich.

I also have Levinator, the first character I ever created whose just a Big Friendly Aussie. He was the first char I ever got over as a success and did really well for it.

Funnily enough though, I think my favourite character would be 'The Hollywood Highlight' AJ Millar. A former Hollywood Kid Actor that turned to wrestling in his twenties as part of a studio deal which would see AJ get to play the part of Ric Flair in a BioPic. Some how, Millar got over huge in a short period of time. Man I wish I still had those roleplays so I could how why he was awesome.

As for favourite characters not my own. My list is nigh endless.

Jack Diamond. Terry Marvin. Simon Sensation. Danny Diamond. Diamond Jack Sabbath. Razor Xtreme. TK. Lion Mertuil. Twin K. Alex LeBlanc. Sean Aries. Sylvia Wrath. LBM. NIN Horror. Soul Reaper. Max Venom. Blade. Alexia Frost. Trippy. Jennifer Runnels. JHalc. Talia Lea. Caleb Spires. David Michaels. Whisper. Andy Rhodes. Lucky Lawliet. Amy Roucka. Trace Demon. Devin Copeland. Jonny V.

I could go on, but many years of fedding means many many great characters.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Giselle von Wolf

I like T.K., but he's merely easy to write for because I have so much history behind him,and he's basically me if I was a complete asshole and nearly 7 foot tall. But Giselle is easily one of my favorite characters, as I literally had to build every bit of his character from scratch. Dragon - Super Dragon & T.K. - HHH when I started, so I wasn't exactly super original back then. Giselle was a different story, and I just love his base gimmick. Not even going into the fun I had with The Guys With Masks. Just so much fun writing with him I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:58 pm

StraightEdge Rurouni wrote:
he's basically me if I was a complete asshole 
Favorite character of yours? HGCzJ
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Reading Ruro on TK and Ace on.. Ace, I have to agree. Razor nowadays is a LOT like Razor in real life, just a lot more open about how he feels. That's why my recent promos have been the best (the promos since he started this anti-management/anti-new XWA gimmick), cause a few of the things he says are kinda "pipebomb-ish" cause it's how I really feel about SOME things. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm

I have a spot for Titus Tick, but Drag-On was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Roach Cooper wins forever just because he was my little escape when I was a teenager growing up because he was this loudmouth who always won and did whatever he wanted. Nowadays the character is so far removed from what I'm like though I don't feel like I could bring him back and do him justice.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 pm

He breaks arms and spikes heads and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character of yours?   Favorite character of yours? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite character of yours?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next