HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

[S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving" Empty
PostSubject: [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving"   [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving" EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:32 am

Due blah blah blah Saturday
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving"   [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving" EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:04 am

After the show returns from a commercial break following the epic battle between The Pirate and Rob Chapman, we head to the commentary table.

Ted Cedar
"Welcome back to Sunday Night Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen! What a show it's been so far and we still got a huge main event for the Tag Team Championships in store!"

Joey Miles
"Spoiler alert, The Hopeful wins."

Ted Cedar
"The Hopeful's members Cerberus and Azrael are both two intimidating men, but they've never teamed before. That lack of tag team experience may haunt them."

Joey Miles
"Fuck tag team experience. It's two freaks of nature going out there with Robert Hope as their leader. They don't need tag team experience. They don't need any damn thi--"

Joey finds himself being interrupted by the soothing sounds of Tha Mexakinz's "Instinct" blasting, but not through the PA System. The audience lets out a largely mixed reaction as a monster truck drives onto the stage, the music bumping from it. In the driver's seat of that monster truck is XWA triple crown Champion Dominik Diveraz and, in the passenger seat, Takumi Sanu!

Ted Cedar
"Cultural Experience! What are they doing here?! We saw Dominik a few weeks ago at The Big Ass American Bash, but the last time we saw Takumi, he was in one of the fiercest rivalries of the year against that man, Diveraz."

Joey Miles
"A feud for the ages, it was. The fuck are they doing together?"

The monster truck stops on the stage, when Dominik turns on the hydraulics and it starts bouncing. They continue driving down to the ring, Takumi appearing to get sicker by the second due to the loud music and the hydraulics whilst Diveraz remains as calm as ever. They reach the ring and hop out of the car, Takumi stumbling a bit before shaking his head and appearing to get back into his normal state. After entering the ring, with Sanu behind him, Dominik asks for a microphone. He waits for the crowd to die down a bit before speaking.

Dominik Diveraz
"Right, so uhh...This is a bit awkward, vatos. I mean, I come out here two weeks ago, interrupt The Big Ass American Bash, beat up on one of your favorites, Danny Diamond, and now I show up two weeks later with a man that I took to hell and back not once, but twice. Yeah, I'd say it's a bit awkward. First of all, I just wanna apologize for what happened at the Pay Per View, amigos. That wasn't me, man. I don't come out and bitch about stuff, vatos, I take action! I would like to thank Danny for making me remember that. Now, as for why I'm here, tonight, with Takumi...And why we're not beating the holy hell out of each other. Well, I came to realize that last year, when I was disqualified from the World Heavyweight Championship tournament - that I came first in, by the way - it wasn't this man's fault. I put the blame on Takumi and that was wrong of me. So, I apologized to him. Takumi, he's a big man. Not, like, physically, although he's bigger than me, but so is everyone, right? Takumi accepted my apology, even after everything we did to each other, everything I did to him. That takes huevos, man. So, just to prove to you all that me and Takumi are friends again, watch this."

Dominik sticks his hand out to Takumi and the Japanese wrestler smiles before shaking it. The audience cheers for the mutual respect shown between the two superstars. Dominik hands Takumi the microphone.

Takumi Sanu
"Hi."

The audience pops big time for one simple word from Takumi, making him smile again.

Takumi Sanu
"Me and Dominik want say we back. We back! We wrestle more as team. Cultural Experience here to save tag team division. We see lack of teams and that make us sad. So, we want come back and--"

Dominik Diveraz
"Just stop talking, please. It hurts. I love you, but it hurts. The point is, Cultural Experience is back, amigos! And you bet your culo we're coming for them Tag Team Championships. We'll have our eyes out on tonight's main event. Whether it's The Hopeful, The Logging Crew or even the reigning campeones, we're coming for you. This tag team division needs saving and we're the salvadores. Cultural Experience is fucking back, baby!"

The audience cheers again as "Instinct" plays from the PA System now and the two men look at each other, all smiles. They exchange a short hug in the ring and begin to make their way back to the monster truck.

Ted Cedar
"I can't believe this. Cultural Experience is back in XWA!"

Joey Miles
"I can't believe it's not butter."

The scene fades out to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving"   [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving" EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:31 am

I love that Dominic basically has to admit 'Yeah, just, don't ask too many questions. We're together again, mmmkay?"

Most awkward Face Turn. Ever.

Last edited by DRAGON Ace on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving"   [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving" EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:53 am

FUCK Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving"   [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving" EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 am

Diveraz becoming super baby face Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving"   [S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving" Empty

Back to top Go down

[S. 17.5 | PROMO] ??? | "The Tag Team Division Needs Saving"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1