HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:16 pm

If they would call up a lot of the tag teams in NXT.

New Japan's Heavyweight Tag Team division is sad but not as much as WWE's. At least New Japan changes things up by bringing different guys in like The Kingdom.

New Japan's Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Division has been awesome. It'll get dull if they don't get new dudes but they been bringing in The Addiction and I feel like they been underrated since they left TNA.

Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:36 pm

The problem with their tag division is that there isn't enough spark within the teams.

Let's look at who they have:

The New Day - The best tag team right now, thanks to their gimmick and PROMOS. Why did I capitalize promos? Because no other tag teams get them.

Wyatt Family *STABLE* - A stable that doesn't compete for the tag championships. Doesn't count.

League of Nations *STABLE* - A stable that probably won't go for the tag championships, unless they pair maybe Barrett and Rusev together to go for them. But right now, nothing.

The Dudley Boyz - They're kinda given promos. But they're nothing spectacular. I'm also not saying they're washed up, but I prefer new teams over old.

The Primetime Players? - I don't even know if they're still teaming because both Titus and Darren have been competing in singles matches.

The Usos - Not too many promos, but they'll go on commentary occasionally. And they're good too.

The Lucha Dragons - No promo time. Typical luchador team. And they're really fucking good. I want them pushed but they'd probably be a promo-less team and that upsets me. Even if they suck at promos, give them a manager then.

The Ascension - Really.

TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:54 pm

I thought about it too and I think WWE still could have been better with the teams they got if for months they didn't have all those fuck finishes in the tag team title match.

TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 am

I agree with Myke. They have the teams, but they are not given the time...or when they do, they have near to no interaction with one another beyond a match.

A teams like the Dudleys should be used to make other teams better, almost being the glue in a storyline. Instead we get this rehashed ECW bullshit for the 9 millionth time <_<
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Yeah it's really sad that WWE ignores how much Bully Ray grew as a character in TNA. I know that can't just use his TNA character but instead of making a Bully Ray light they just put glasses on him and let him play a 15 year old gimmick Sad

TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Well I honestly don't think he cares, in that regard. A lot of people just see the letters WWE and don't care what they have to do, just as long as they are there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:47 am

If you count NXT, WWE has a better tag team division than any other promotion.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:09 am

It's not better than New Japan's Junior Heavyweight Division.

ROH's tag team division is also better.

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:08 pm

NXT's tag team division is good, but I wouldn't call it the best out of all of them. WWE's main roster tag team division has been up and down this year. Only saving grace of it has been the new day, while everyone else has been meh. Not blaming the wrestlers for that of course.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:23 pm

I like said if it was booked better than it would be better than New Japan's Heavyweight Tag Team Division.

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:59 pm

wwe has a good number of teams, but the division itself is booked...really bad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Jason Brown wrote:
NXT's tag team division is good, but I wouldn't call it the best out of all of them. WWE's main roster tag team division has been up and down this year. Only saving grace of it has been the new day, while everyone else has been meh. Not blaming the wrestlers for that of course.
You kiddin me? Jordan and Gable, Enzo and Cass, BAMF, Tomasso and Ciampa etc. etc. killing it every week on NXT. Whereas on the main roster you have the Usos, New Day, Lucha Dragons, Ascension (jobbers, but still), League of Nations, ECW V10000, The Wyatt Family, etc. etc.

It's excellent right now.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's   Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Matt Taven got injured Bruh......

They probably had a better match idea than Bullet Club vs. The Kingdom at Wrestle Kingdom anyway Thirsty Mofos

I think WWE could have a better tag team division than New Japan's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1