HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement   Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Former TNA Star Petey Williams has sadly, announced his retirement from Professional Wrestling late last night. Williams, a two-time X-Division champion signed with TNA in 2004 and stayed on the main roster up until late 2009. Williams made sporadic returns to the company since then.

Williams is set to face another former TNA star, Chris Sabin in his final match at a charity event for XICW Detroit

Petey Williams wrote:
This Saturday at @XICWDetroit its my last wrestling match.  Stop by if you are in the area.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement   Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement   Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:46 am

That's too bad. He was very talented. I remember he was one of my favorites when I actually watched TNA on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement   Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:02 am

This sucks. TNA should have never let him go, his finisher alone was a reason to have him on the card every night.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement   Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:13 am

Well back then TNA really did need to let people go. You have to have some kind of roster turnover to make the roster fresh.

But yeah this is sad to hear. I wish ROH would have done more with him or that WWE gave him a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement   Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Former X-Division Champion Announces his Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1