HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep and Personal with Ted Cedar: Sea.1 | Epi. 01 | Danny Diamond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Deep and Personal with Ted Cedar: Sea.1 | Epi. 01 | Danny Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Deep and Personal with Ted Cedar: Sea.1 | Epi. 01 | Danny Diamond   Deep and Personal with Ted Cedar: Sea.1 | Epi. 01 | Danny Diamond EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:59 pm

The following, was taped days before The Big Ass American Bash. In a Enclosed Room in the Arena.

Ted Cedar: Hello everyone, and welcome to the very first edition of Deep and Personal. I am your Guest host, XWA Commentator Ted Cedar, and Today we have a very Special guest with us. He is a Former XWA Ultraviolent Champion and former XWA World Heavyweight Champion, he is from Cheshire England and he has just returned recently with XWA. ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Danny Diamond.

Danny Diamond:

Hey, Ted. Thanks for having me.

Ted Cedar:

Now Danny, I would like to Thank you, for joining us on your very busy hectic schedule as I already know that you are. With you Promoting your match with Marquis Carter, whom just made his Debut to Vendetta not to long ago. Now, The first question I want to ask you is, are you afraid of Marquis Carter.

Danny Diamond: Heh, afraid of Marquis, eh? What do I look like, Ted? Do I look like someone who fears anyone? Pardon my French, but I'm Danny fucking Diamond. I'm the best. I don't fear anyone. Do I think the guy has talent? Yes. Do I realize the guy is built like a brick shithouse? Yes. Am I afraid of him? No. If he, or anyone else, thinks I'm afraid of him, he's sadly mistaken.

Ted Cedar:

You certainly don’t look like a guy who fears anymore. As you have accomplished alot in your Career from Multiple Companies. But before I touch on that, let’s talk about The Big Ass American Bash. It is you, and your lovely wife, Sky Sapphire on one corner versus Marquis Carter and his Manager Demetrious Marshall in the other corner. What is your current mindset or goal heading into the Match as you get ready to fight this Beast Marquis Carter?

Danny Diamond:

It's simple, really. I go in there and I do what I do best. I wrestle. He's got the size advantage, the power game, yeah? Well I've got the speed and experience advantage over him. Five years I've been in this game. Five long years. I've faced some of the very best this company, or any other, has to offer. Ace Acid, Rob Chapman, Mark Storey, T.K., the list goes on. I've faced the best and I've beaten the best. So, at the Bash, when I go up against Marquis, I'll use that experience. I'll use that speed. I'll use my smarts, because that's damn sure not something that Marquis has if he aligns himself with an idiot like Demetrius. In the end, whether it's by pinfall after snapping my foot into his neck, or by submission when I make him tap out to The Silencer, I'm going to win.

Ted Cedar:

A quick follow up to that question, Do you think that having your wife, Skye in your corner will effect you in any way, Shape or form. And do you think that Marquis’s Manager, Demetrious, will have an Impact in your match.

Danny Diamond:

Skye has her own match to worry about. She won't get involved in this unless Demetrius tries something, which he might. The chap's a sneaky little son of a bitch. If you mean mentally, then yeah, having Skye in my corner will boost my confidence. Knowing I've got someone that good looking cheering me on is always good for the confidence.

Ted Cedar: Speaking of Skye, what do you think of her Match with Shade at The Big Ass American Bash? I know that recently, our Staff here at XWA.com Released an article the other day, mentioning that Shade has challenged your Wife Skye to a Hardcore Bra and Panties match.  May I get your thoughts on this?

Danny Diamond:

I’ve said time and time again, I don't like it. I don't think it was smart for Skye to accept the challenge, given what Shade can do in a hardcore environment. That said, she's a grown woman and she can make her own decisions. She's perfectly capable of taking care of herself. We know what Shade's capable of in hardcore matches, but Shade doesn't know what Skye is capable of. I've been teaching her everything she needs to know. Needless to say, come the Bash, she'll be ready for the fight of her life. This is Shade's retirement match, so he's going all out. You can expect the same thing from Skye. She understands the danger she's in but she's keeping calm. I'll be there, at her corner, ready to step in at any second if whomever Shade has in his corner decides to interfere in the match.

Ted Cedar:

Right. Well I am hoping the best for you and Skye in your matches at The Bash. Moving on now, I would like to talk about another person who has returned recently, a man that you should be very familiar with and know very well since both of you seem like friends in and outside the ring. He just defeated your wife’s opponent for the Bash,  lets talk about Rob Chapman.  Discuss your relationship with Rob, and are you happy to see your Friend join XWA.

Danny Diamond:

Me and Rob have a very, uhm, interesting relationship. He once set me on fire, you know. Burnt off all of my beautiful hair. It was awful. But, somehow, we managed to put that all in the past and now we're the best of friends. Funny how things work out, isn't it? I'm thrilled to see him back in XWA. There was a point when I thought our last match, back in February, was gonna be Rob's last match ever. So, to see him return as an active competitor, it makes me feel great. He truly is one of the best of all time. I mean, in that Hardcore Ironman match we had, I gave him my all. That was my toughest performance ever and he beat me. He just edged it, but he beat me. To be able to beat me, when I'm giving every single thing I've got? That takes skill. We fought for sixty minutes in one of my bloodiest matches ever. EMTs were called out to the ring multiple times during that match, but neither of us let them take us away before we could finish. That just shows the heart that we both have. So yeah, I'm glad to see him return to XWA. I look forward to what the future holds in store for him and I really look forward to facing him again sometime, possibly for that XWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Ted Cedar:

I think many of the People in the XWA Universe wants to know...Is there any future plans on bringing back Short Change Heros, a group in which had you and Rob working together as a Team. Are you guys considering Teaming up together one more time?

Danny Diamond:

Haha, well, technically, we were never an official team. We like to call ourselves the Short Change Heroes, but we've never even teamed together in a match. We're just really close friends. But will the Short Change Heroes ever team together? All I can say on that one is...Maybe. I know that's not the answer you're looking for, but that's the best I can do. I have no clue what the future holds for either of us, so maybe one day we will become an official tag team. If that day should come, you can bet your arse those Tag Team Championships will have a new home.

Ted Cedar: “Maybe” wasn’t the term I was looking for. I was hoping maybe we could get a “Yes.” But it’s good to know that you and Rob are very close friends and maybe one day in the higher ups of the company, they will decide to book you two together one day, but let’s have faith shall we? Alright, all jokes aside let’s talk about 2WWF. Your home company. Different Ballfield. Describe or tell me what are the emotions backstage. When you guys go Town to Town, City to City, Country to Country, how are the guys or wrestlers as I would say, are?

Danny Diamond:

In 2WWF's prime, it was great. Everyone got along, really fun times with the guys. Although, in the latest run, it was different. Too much bullshit. Axel and Jakeb really stirred shit up a lot.

Ted Cedar: In 2WWF’s Prime, there was a lot of wrestlers, Superstars reaching to get to that level. To get to that Pedestal to win the 2WWF World Championship. Where in it’s latest run, there wasn’t much hungry competition. There wasn’t enough Rising Stars to reach that grasp.From what I’ve watch, there were Superstars like Shade, Mark Storey, Joe Tresda, Ace Acid, Kotzebue Kid, Sean Young, and as you mentioned earlier, Axel Anvil - All 2WWF Veterans and a mixture of XWA Superstars such as former XWA Women’s Champion Wolverina, Alexis Rose,  Kayleena Parks, E.G. Deal, and T.K. All of these Superstars were apart of the Returning 2WWF but you…..Why didn’t you, Danny Diamond return to 2WWF when it opened back up earlier this year?

Danny Diamond:

I was there, actually, having a bit of a struggle with Mirage.

Ted:

abit of a struggle with Mirage?

Danny Diamond:

Yeah. As many know, I suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder. I've been working to keep that, uhh, thing away, however, and it's going well.

Ted Cedar:

Right, I do remember you suffering from that. It’s really hard to believe that because right now you seem so calm and collected. Anywho, Let’s go back abit Shall we? Describe what it was like growing up in the small town known as Cheshire England. Were there any friendly people in that Town? And if you could, describe what your School years were like.

Danny Diamond:

I was always like I am today, just an arrogant little shit. Haha. I always had to be the best at everything I did. High school wrestling, grades, all that. My father, may he rest in peace, was never a fan of how arrogant I was, but he knew I earned that arrogance. We were very close. He taught me how to wrestle. People whom aren't from England don't know him too well, but he wrestled from the late seventies into the early nineties as Defiant Dan. After he retired from in ring competition, he opened up a wrestling school that he taught at until he passed away and I was the first ever graduate from that school. A lot of people, when their parents pass, spend so much time wondering if they're proud of them. I don't need to wonder that. I know my father was proud of me, just like I'll be proud of my son when he follows in our footsteps in the future.

Ted Cedar:

One last question before I let you go as I can see the people in the back telling me to wrap this thing up, What can we expect in the Following Months from Danny Diamond?

Danny Diamond:

A lot. Simply put, a lot. I'm back for good and I intend to make a name for myself all over again in XWA.

Ted Cedar:

Well I wish you  the best of luck and hope for continue success. And we are out of time I would like to Thank You again Danny, for taking time to talk to us here in Deep and Personal. And for anyone Reading or Watching this, Join us next time as I will have another very special guest on Deep and Personal. I’m Ted Cedar, and Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Deep and Personal with Ted Cedar: Sea.1 | Epi. 01 | Danny Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep and Personal with Ted Cedar: Sea.1 | Epi. 01 | Danny Diamond   Deep and Personal with Ted Cedar: Sea.1 | Epi. 01 | Danny Diamond EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:20 am

Cool read. Would prefer it if the whole wasn't just two big ass blocks of colour killing my eyes, though <_<

Also, I know literally nothing of the team, but Short Change Heroes sounds such a cool name.
Back to top Go down

Deep and Personal with Ted Cedar: Sea.1 | Epi. 01 | Danny Diamond

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1