HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions? Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions?   Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:04 am

Chris Jericho's return to WWE is not a short "in & out" return. WWE sources report that Jericho is currently figured into creative plans through the September 21st Night of Champions pay-per-view.

Jericho tried fooling fans on social media today by posting photos that indicated he was with his family instead of preparing to return on RAW.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions?   Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:08 am

I bet the pop was HUGE.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions?   Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 am

FUCK I missed it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions?   Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on Chris Jericho's WWE Return, possible return at Night of Champions?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1