HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text   Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Mick Foley recently interviewed with The Boston Herald and revealed a text message he accidentally sent to Vince McMahon following the 2014 Royal Rumble. Foley was vocally upset over Daniel Bryan not being put in the Rumble and was apparently trying to send a text to Brie Bella, but sent it to Vince instead. Hear the story from Mick below:

"I was sending a text message, one I thought I was sending to Brie, and I told her I was going to get in touch with [Vince] McMahon," said Foley. "I rarely interfere in the course of WWE events, but when I do, I like to think my opinion carries some weight. I sent what I thought was my message to Brie, saying, 'Give Daniel a hug and tell him how wrong I think this whole thing is.' I was pretty new to the iPhone. My son looked at my phone and said, 'Dad, you just sent that to Mr. McMahon.' My next message was, 'Oops.'

http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/celebrity_news/2014/06/wwe_great_mick_foley_s_one_man_show_hits_kowloon
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text   Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:18 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text   Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Funny Ya done goof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text   Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:33 pm

I hope Vince gave him the hug and message, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text   Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Mick Foley....

Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsZ5-bzgdK-aLN1jMl_M2IpQ6cTvPHB4EufUhsUTXmycWAi_Iql-QX-lk (<---this should DEFINITELY be a smiley)
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text   Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:11 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text   Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Reveals Vince McMahon Text

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1