HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a Idea I heard that could work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

a Idea I heard that could work  Empty
PostSubject: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:52 am

not my idea, but it could work if done right. Plus is creates a new main event guy.

The Money in the bank match- Have Rollins and Dean battling it out on top of the ladder. Have Dean get the upper hand and it seems like he is about to grab the case. But then Seth either kicks him or uses something he stored in his tights and knocks Dean off the ladder and Seth wins the MITB.

World title match- During the match WWE should start pairing people up so they begin feuds after MITB. Like Cesaro and Cena, Sheamus and Bray, Kane and Orton (idk), RVD and ADR.
During the ending of this match have Reigns just spear the shit out of everyone. Reigns sets up the ladder to start to climb. AT that time Triple H and Seth Rollins sneak down to the ring. When Reigns tries to climbs for the belt, HHH can rip him off the ladder and nail him with a pedigree. Seth than cashes in his MITB case, making him the 9th guy in this match, he climbs and grabs the title making him the New WWE World Heavyweight Champion. 

Now I know some will be like "It's too early to give him the belt." That doesn't really matter, what matters is the timing. This justify Seth leaving the Shield. Yes the Shield owned the shit out of Evolution but If he would have stuck with the Shield he would never had become WWE World Heavyweight champion. But now since he has joined up with Triple H, not only did he become a MITB winner, he become the WWE World Champion all in one night. When you look back on MITB 2014, you can say that is the night Seth Rollins became a main event solo star. 

and this branches off and sets up many feuds.

Seth vs Dean for the World Championship at the Next PPV, and maybe a rematch at Summerslam with some kind of stipulation.

this waters the seed for HHH vs Reigns at Summerslam.

Cena vs Cesaro, like Cena said months ago if the younger guys want to go to the next level they have to go through him. Which is a perfect role for Cena at this moment.

Give Seth a good run with the title until the Royal Rumble, there he drops it to John Cena. Same night Reigns wins the Royal Rumble. WM31 Cena vs Reigns WWE World Heavyweight Championship match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:55 am

And about Brock Lesnar?

Cain Velasquez can punch him in the face for all I care. Fuck him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:18 pm

only problem is Brock and Daniel Bryan. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Contrary to what people believe, it does matter when it comes to deciding whether or not it's too early for someone to hold a championship. Seth Rollins has to establish himself as a singles guy first and foremost before he goes and wins the WWEWHC. Have him win the feud over Ambrose, then have him win the feud over Reigns.

People bitched that it was too early for Sheamus when he won his first title and his first title defense? Ends in a DQ. His 2nd title defense? Loss inside Elimination Chamber.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Sometimes you need to strike when the iron is hot like with Brock and Seth is hot with his heel turn. Him doing this at MITB would establish him as a main event guy quickly.

Also there is a big fucking difference between Rollins and Sheamus. Rollins has been apart of one of "THE" factions for the past two years, putting on amazing matches, has tons of great moments, been in a lot of feuds that will be talked about for years . What did sheamus do? Had a short feud with golddust, ended Jamie Nobles career, kick The King, and put Mark Cuban through a table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 pm

And Brock was a midcarder who worked his way up until he won the championship.

Yeah, Rollins was in a stable that's done some amazing things over the past 2 years but what has he done singles wise? People want Reigns to win the belt now too but they still realize he's got work to do in terms of working by himself. I'm a big Rollins supporter but if his booking is bad after a World Title run, then it's all for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Starting him from the bottom like he just debut isn't good either. sometimes you got to take a chance

I mean like I said it justify him leaving Shield. Why leave a winning team to join with the guy you have been owning the past few months at PPVs? He could say in storyline Because with HHH on his side he got instant success and became world champion, something he would have never done if he stuck with the shield.

I think they will book him fine. They already making him a non-chicken shit heel at the most. I mean he demanded for Dean to be in the match so he can keep a eye on him. Makes him look smart and look badass.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Dead wrote:
And Brock was a midcarder who worked his way up until he won the championship.

"Lesnar debuted on WWF television on the March 18, 2002 episode of Raw, the night after WrestleMania X8, coming through the crowd and attacking Al Snow, Maven, and Spike Dudley during the course of a match"

"In the main event of SummerSlam [August, 2002] , Lesnar defeated The Rock, albeit with the use of a steel chair and outside interference from Paul Heyman, to become the WWE Undisputed Champion"

Lol no. Not even close. Lesnar won his first title in a few MONTHS after he debuted. The only REAL thing between his debut and winning the title were his short feuds with Hogan and RVD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Lesnar destroy Jeff, RVD and made Hogan pass out and bleed out his mouth. Brock was on fire and over with the fans, so WWE struck while the iron was hot. Even tho Brock was really new, was dangerous in the ring, but he became a instant star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Idea I heard that could work    a Idea I heard that could work  Empty

Back to top Go down

a Idea I heard that could work

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1