HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do with Bound For Glory?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

What would you do with Bound For Glory? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do with Bound For Glory?   What would you do with Bound For Glory? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:01 am

What would be your main storylines, angles, etc. headed into Bound for Glory in Japan if you were TNA?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Bound For Glory?   What would you do with Bound For Glory? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:24 am

I think it would be a good idea if MVP forced Eric Young to win The Bound For Glory series to get his title back.

I would have a feud between Sanada and Kunx's stable over The X-Division Title.

I'd have Rene Dupree and another member of Desperado chase The American Wolves for the tag team titles.

Maybe do Jessie Godderz vs. The Great Muta.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Bound For Glory?   What would you do with Bound For Glory? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:33 am

For fucks sake, the Bound for Glory series is so stupid.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Bound For Glory?   What would you do with Bound For Glory? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:51 am

1. It would make sense.

2. If done like an actual round robin tournament it could be good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Bound For Glory?   What would you do with Bound For Glory? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:03 am

BfG series is a good concept...but it's rather painfully drawn out and never booked well. I'd rather they just a straight out tournament at No Surrender every year. Besides, I think they've scrapped it anyway this year, so whatever....and we don't need EY anywhere near the damn World Title again. His run failed, frankly.

-I'd have Kurt Angle sign a contract extension and have him face Muta. Think that would be epic.

-I'd have Bobby Roode go over at the event and win the World Title, not sure from who though. A heel on the side of MVP/Dixie...or whoever is the major heel in charge at the time. Either that or a four way between Aries, Lashley, Roode and someone else (preferably a heel), with Roode still coming out as Champion.

-Ultimate X Match for the X Division Title, but full of people we give a shit about...and actually build it up for a few weeks, not just randomly announce it and have the competitors involved do NOTHING for a month or so. Team 3D vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Wolves in a three way ladder match for the Tag Titles (presuming Matt Hardy is staying).

-Gail Kim vs Taryn Terrell for the Knockout Title. Give them some crazy stip and it'll be awesome.

-Give something controversial to James Storm, but where it involves him going over a fan favourite in a match. Maybe EY. He appears to be rather good at getting people talking since becoming a heel.

-Stick whatever top Japanese talent they can on the show, purely to sell tickets over in Japan. I am guessing some sort of Wrestle-1 invasion storyline will come of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Bound For Glory?   What would you do with Bound For Glory? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do with Bound For Glory?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1