HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  Empty
PostSubject: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Apparently John Cena is in line to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title at next Sunday's Money In the Bank pay-per-view.

It was previously reported that word from within WWE was that a heel would be leaving Money In the Bank with the title. During Monday's RAW, it appeared they may be grooming Roman Reigns for the title as they had him work his way into the match but that may not be the case as it's likely too soon for Reigns to have a title run.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Fuck for fucks sake, they're going to have him overtake flair. face palm

I like Cena, but come on.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Oh, no matter what - he's gonna pass Flair lol. I give him like 4-5 more years before he retires. There is no way he isn't going to have at least 2 more reigns.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:58 pm

does he really need it? All the accomplishments, does he need to be the one to beat Flairs record?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Someone should. Who else has a chance to do it? Orton?

And don't say "someone new", cause no matter who it is, after 14 titles reigns, you're probably going to hate anyone.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Hipster Bull wrote:
does he really need it? All the accomplishments, does he need to be the one to beat Flairs record?

Why not? Flair's record was going to end sooner or later, and Cena's the top guy of this generation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Batman wrote:
Someone should. Who else has a chance to do it? Orton?

And don't say "someone new", cause no matter who it is, after 14 titles reigns, you're probably going to hate anyone.

I want no one to beat it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Mink wrote:
Hipster Bull wrote:

Why not? Flair's record was going to end sooner or later, and Cena's the top guy of this generation.

It's the same way I felt about the Streak, I don't think anyone should end it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:29 pm

That's retarded. Flair's record isn't anything like the streak. It should be a goal. Someone SHOULD get more titles than that. Flair's record isn't a restriction, it should be a goal or something that they should aim to beat. He set the bar, it's only right that someone raises it. It SHOULD be beaten, to say it shouldn't is just insanely restricting to every other wrestler.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Say what you want, it's not changing my mind. I don't want anyone to take that away from Flair. Cena, Triple H, Bray, Bryan, AJ Style, Shannon Moore I don't care who...I want no one to beat it. I am sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:39 pm

You're entitled to think that. And I am entitled to think that is insanely retarded. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 pm

not like what you think effects me or anything. so whatever

Last edited by Hipster Bull on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:01 pm

Good. Indifferent

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Double Good.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Why are you still commenting? Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:30 pm

#combobreaker

I still see no reason for Cena not to equal or even surpass Flair. They're from different generations, and both have brought a lot to the business (aside the fact that Flair bought the highest amount of whiskey tabs but that's not relevant) on their own. I think Cena is someone that deserves, at least another title run, but carefully and well planned.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:39 pm

I think John Cena is a no-brainer if the record is going to be broken. By the end of the year he'll have been "the guy" longer than Hogan, which is god damn impressive.

I also don't think he'll win at MITB and I don't think he'll break Flair's record.

News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  FJBloTX
News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm

I honestly don't care if the John Cena beats it. It'll lead to Brock Lesner winning it at SummerSlam. So I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:36 pm

If you look past WWE's ability to only recognize 16 of Flair's runs, then yeah Cena will pass him. Anyone who says beating Flair's record of title wins isnt important is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Dead wrote:
Anyone who says beating Flair's record of title wins isnt important is an idiot.
Well then it's a good thing no one said that then, right? Indifferent

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:47 pm

You guys also realize Orton is pretty close, too, right? walk

And most of Flair's title wins happened outside of WWE anyways, why does the WWE need to preserve that? At this rate, Cena & Orton will probably both pass it.

Last edited by Dare to Drächen on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Yeah That exactly.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:55 pm

I also don't really think the number title reigns is really important anymore. The titles get passed around like a hot potatoe these days, with most champions not even successfully defending at one PPV.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:02 am

Well WWE owns the footage to most of them. They did buy out WCW. The times he beat Harley Race in New Zland and Von Elric in Japan are the wins are the only ones WWE doesn't own I think.

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:06 am

Just because WWE owns WCW's history doesn't mean they have to care about WCW's history. WWE has its own history just like WCW has theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?    News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?  Empty

Back to top Go down

News On The WWE Title and Money In the Bank, Cena to win?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next